• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Beckyskeeter_93

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Upcoming Movies - Trailer Zone

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

wilco - 23 March 2015 05:07 PM

That airplane scene looks fun, and Tom Cruise stayed true to doing his crazy stunts and really filmed it on a flying airplane.  Gasp

Nooooooo! He didn’t. Impossible. He would have been blown away. The plane was stationary on the ground.  Tongue

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2819292/Tom-Cruise-scales-roof-military-aircraft-high-octane-Mission-Impossible-5-scenes-hanging-plane-5-000ft.html

EDIT: Oops! He did hang from the door. Strapped in some safety device, but even so.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Karlok - 24 March 2015 09:25 AM

EDIT: Oops! He did hang from the door. Strapped in some safety device, but even so.

That was the scene I was talking - about 5.000 ft in the air hanging from the door (and the safety cables of course) but still Confused and he’s 52 years old now

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

I always kind of get the feeling since the success of the first mission impossible they haven’t really known what else to do with it. Two was okay - a bit cliché mind. I wasn’t a fan of three and I’ve yet to see four. Is it any better?

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I quite liked the fourth. It’s an entertaining film and Simon Pegg is funny.
I’ve a feeling the fifth will be similar.

I liked the third (especially Philip Seymour Hoffman’s menacing performance), hated the second, but I agree that they all felt different than the first. The first had an air of seriousness about it that the sequels lacked (well, apart from that helicopter-in-the-Chunnel thing). I just wish they never used the Jim Phelps character. I could very much understand how disappointed Peter Graves was at what they did to his character in the first film…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

I am very curious to the new film about our national folk singer André Hazes, called Bloed, Zweet en Tranen (Blood, Sweat and Tears): http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3814486/?ref_=nv_sr_2
Trailer here:

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Bond….James Bond

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

tsa - 26 March 2015 09:57 PM

I am very curious to the new film about our national folk singer André Hazes, called Bloed, Zweet en Tranen (Blood, Sweat and Tears): http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3814486/?ref_=nv_sr_2
Trailer here:

Who is that Martijn Fischer guy? Never heard of him. Really looks like Hazes, though, could be good…

Lucien21 - 28 March 2015 11:08 AM

Bond….James Bond

Cool, a direct sequel! Cool

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Martijn Fischer first played Hazes in a very succesful play on stage, and now they made a movie about Hazes too with him as Hazes. That’s all I know about him.

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Lucien21 - 28 March 2015 11:08 AM

Bond….James Bond

What Timovieman said!

But I wonder. Why do people in films always whisper? I don’t know anyone who does that.

And when I saw that ring I thought for a moment that Bond had to look for the Chtulhu. Hopefully not!

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Live-action Bambi

“Now it’s time for them to pay…..........deerly”

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Another Mad Max trailer:

Even if the movie turns iut bad, visually it looks like it will be amazing and different

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Terminator Genisys:

Seems like a huge spoiler in the trailer, no?

Ant-Man

Still not sold but that train battle sequence looks fun

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

wilco - 13 April 2015 10:00 AM

Seems like a huge spoiler in the trailer, no?

I agree. Old Schwarzenegger vs. Young Schwarzenegger is a major selling point. That other thing, however, should have been left out of the trailer…

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Star Wars teaser 2! Oh yes!

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

I tried not to get hyped. I really did, but….YES!! Can’t wait! Smile

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top