• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

QUIZ: “In Memoriam”[ENDED]

Total Posts: 1653

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Welcome to another quiz!

There is 60 screenshots: graveyards, cemeteries & tombstones.
Tell me the name of the game!

RULES:

-All guesses by PM only!
-Only one guess for the same pic in one PM
-1 point for each correct answer
-If game is a part of the series or remake, please submit correct episode/number/name/remake!

This quiz has six parts. (again) Naughty Winner(s) from each group will get 5 extra points
when quiz is over: 1-10, 11-20, 21-30, 31-40, 41-50, 51-60

The quiz will run until friday, 17.4. 22.00, CET!

Have fun! Laughing

Answers:
1.Arthur: The Quest for Excalibur
2.Darkseed
3.The Second Guest
4.Silverload
5.Plan 9 From Outer Space
6.Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World
7.The Omega Stone/Riddle of the Sphinx 2
8.Gold Rush!
9.Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny
10.A Personal Nightmare
11.Detritus: The Demons Quest
12.Dust: A Tale of the Wired West
13.Alfred Hitchcock Presents The Final Cut
14.Lancelot
15.Freddy Pharkas: Frontier Pharmacist
16.Lords of Doom
17.Jack the Ripper
18.I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream
19.Master of Dimensions
20.The Bad, the Ugly & the Sober
21.Sheer Agony
22.Syberia
23.The Blackwell Epiphany
24.Inherent Evil
25.Curse of Enchantia
26.Belladonna
27.Secret Files 2: Puritas Cordis
28.Escape from Delirium
29.Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers 20th Anniversary Edition
30.Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches
31.Carol Reed Mystery 1: Remedy
32.Ghosts
33.Hamlet: A Murder Mystery
34.Scapeghost
35.Igor: Objective Uikokahonia
36.Harvest
37.The lost Crown
38.The Space Adventure
39.Journey to the Center of the Earth
40.Backpacker: The Lost Florence Gold Mine
41.The Dark Half
42.Chronicles of Mystery: The Tree of Life
43.Bureau 13
44.Celtica
45.3 Skulls of the Toltecs
46.Call of Cthulhu: Shadow of the Comet
47.Oz Orwell and the Crawling Chaos
48.Dracula’s Secret
49.NiBiRu: Age of Secrets
50.Drascula: The Vampire Strikes Back
51.Black Sect
52.The Curse of Monkey Island
53.The Legend of Kyrandia
54.King’s Quest II: Romancing the Stones remake
55.Quest For glory
56.The Jolly Gang’s Spooky Adventure
57.Everlight: Of Magic & Power
58.The Colonel’s Bequest
59.A Vampyre Story
60.Demon’s Tomb: The Awakening

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

1.Abnaxus,wilco,Lady Kestrel,chrissie,
2.Abnaxus,wilco,Lady Kestrel,SoccerDude28,TimovieMan,chrissie,
3.wilco,chrissie,Lady Kestrel,
4.Bonsai,chrissie,
5.Abnaxus,Lady Kestrel,
6.Karlok,Lady Kestrel,Becky,
7.Becky,
8.chrissie,Becky,
9.Karlok,Abnaxus,Becky,Lady Kestrel,wilco,
10.wilco,chrissie,Lady Kestrel
12.chrissie,Becky,Karlok,Lady Kestrel,wilco,
13.Becky,chrissie,
14.Lady Kestrel,chrissie,
15.Abnaxus,wilco,Lady Kestrel,TimovieMan,chrissie,Becky,
16.Abnaxus,wilco,chrissie,
17.chrissie,Becky,
18.chrissie,Abnaxus,wilco,Lady Kestrel,TimovieMan,
20.Abnaxus,chrissie,wilco,Becky,Lady Kestrel,
22.Abnaxus,Lady Kestrel,TimovieMan,chrissie,
23.Karlok,Abnaxus,Becky,SoccerDude28,wilco,chrissie,
24.Lady Kestrel,chrissie,
25.Abnaxus,wilco,Lady Kestrel,chrissie,Becky,SoccerDude28,
26.wilco,chrissie,
27.Becky,wilco,SoccerDude28,
28.Abnaxus,wilco,Lady Kestrel,
29.Becky,chrissie,Abnaxus,wilco,Lady Kestrel,TimovieMan,Karlok,
30.chrissie,Abnaxus,wilco,Becky,Lady Kestrel,
31.Becky,Lady Kestrel,chrissie,SoccerDude28,
32.Lady Kestrel,chrissie,
33.Lady Kestrel,chrissie,
34.Abnaxus,wilco,Lady Kestrel,chrissie,
35.Abnaxus,wilco,Lady Kestrel,chrissie,Becky,
36.chrissie,
37.Becky,chrissie,Karlok,Abnaxus,wilco,Lady Kestrel,TimovieMan,SoccerDude28,
38.Abnaxus,wilco,Lady Kestrel,
39.Abnaxus,chrissie,wilco,Becky,
40.chrissie,
41.Abnaxus,chrissie,wilco,Lady Kestrel,SoccerDude28,TimovieMan,Becky,
42.chrissie,Becky,
43.Abnaxus,wilco,chrissie,Becky,
44.chrissie,Abnaxus,Lady Kestrel,Becky,TimovieMan,wilco,
45.chrissie,SoccerDude28,Lady Kestrel,TimovieMan,Becky,
46.chrissie,Becky,
47.Abnaxus,Becky,chrissie,Lady Kestrel,
48.chrissie,Karlok,SoccerDude28,Becky,
49.Abnaxus,wilco,Lady Kestrel,Becky,
50.chrissie,Abnaxus,Lady Kestrel,
51.Abnaxus,wilco,Lady Kestrel,TimovieMan,chrissie,Becky,
52.Abnaxus,wilco,Lady Kestrel,TimovieMan,chrissie,Becky,
53.Abnaxus,wilco,SoccerDude28,Becky,
54.Abnaxus,chrissie,
55.Abnaxus,TimovieMan,
56.Abnaxus,wilco,
57.Becky,Abnaxus,chrissie,wilco,
58.Karlok,wilco,Lady Kestrel,TimovieMan,chrissie,Becky,SoccerDude28,
59.Becky,chrissie,TimovieMan,Lady Kestrel,Abnaxus
60.Bonsai,chrissie,

Final Scores:

chrissie 66
Lady Kestrel 40
Abnaxus 38
Becky 38
wilco 37
TimovieMan 14
SoccerDude28 11
Karlok 8
Bonsai 2

Bonus winners:
B1-Lady Kestrel
B2-chrissie
B3-chrissie,wilco
B4-chrissie
B5-chrissie,Becky
B6-Abnaxus

Total Posts: 495

Joined 2008-07-23

PM

Aaaaaand he`s back with another great quiz, ok let`s get to work Nerd

Women come and go… a highscore lasts forever

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

It’s not supposed to be work, Abnaxus!  We get tortured like this for fun!

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Who’d have thought that graveyards would look so different from one another? Thanks! Laughing

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

well i gotta admit i have a thing (or two ) for death and the dead, so i am gonna miss this quiz, and quizzes in general, but i wish you good luck at admin’ing the quiz, Darki, and all the fun, above all.

And consider* this, a way to greet this nice thread/quiz concept.. which Sierra adventure holds the riddle; questioning/asking “what is the room you leave without entering?” and“what is the room you enter without leaving?”
Cool

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Nice quiz! Thumbs Up And, some appropriate game quotes: Grin

“R.I.P. Davey, a pirate reporter.
His stories were long, but his obit was shorter.”

“Here lies Frederick Pirate [pronounced “pee-RAH-tay”], loving husband, devoted father, pillar of the community. Hanged because of a terrible misunderstanding.”

“Behold the remains of our dear Captain Barrett,
Pecked through the brains by his mutinous parrot.”

“Here lies Daredevil Jim McDow.
Hand of steel, leg of wood…
Jim took every risk he could.
A life of action, that was Jim’s.
Too bad he ran out of limbs.”

“No man commanded Jean Louise.
Not on land, and not on water.
Jean did whatever he pleased,
Until he kissed the gunner’s daughter.”

“Here lies a terrible flirt,
He’d pinch anything in a skirt.
But while chasing the lasses,
He forgot his glasses,
Pinched a Kilt, then got kill’t.”

“Ed Goldjumper
A claim-jumpin’ rascal named Ed,
Wanted gold so he’d get ahead,
But when he jumped the claim,
Of Shotgun McMaim,
Ed instead got a head full of lead.”

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Advie - 09 April 2015 05:39 PM

well i gotta admit i have a thing (or two ) for death and the dead, so i am gonna miss this quiz, and quizzes in general, but i wish you good luck in admin’ing this quiz, Darki and all the fun above all.

And consider* this is a way to greet this thread/quiz.. which Sierra adventure holds the riddle; questioning/asking “what is the room you leave without entering?” and“what is the room you enter without leaving?”
Cool

Hi Advie! Why would you ignore other people quizzes too?
Is that Laura Bow 2?

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Tnx, Diego

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

DarkEye - 09 April 2015 06:52 PM

well i gotta admit i have a thing (or two ) for death and the dead, so i am gonna miss this quiz, and quizzes in general, but i wish you good luck in admin’ing this quiz, Darki and all the fun above all.

And consider* this is a way to greet this thread/quiz.. which Sierra adventure holds the riddle; questioning/asking “what is the room you leave without entering?” and“what is the room you enter without leaving?”
Cool

Is that Laura Bow 2?

Hi Darki, (glad you asked), 1st of all we are cool brother.
but Not ignoring, god forbid, i can only describe me going astray toward the whole experience, either participating or creating at/of any quiz.

I get the delusion of me* doing something extraordinary, like (as if,..heh!) a game developer, putting much weight over/behind it, as if i am to present an adventure game of some kind or something like, i get carried away, (and i can not help to do less) not that i claim yours or any other quizzes makers might feel differently toward their projects/quizzes, but when the thing (quiz) is out and it is (feels for me) nothing more than simple post (and as Jackal would say) at some obscure site, i get beaten up by reality, lol,  turns out nothing but a well made post, which doesn’t weight more than any other ones made by all posters here, even some posts (the normal ones) could hold much more weight and interest.

Then i feel astray, a fool expecting too much joy and appreciation form the audience who would rather go and play do (the real thing) adventure games ,SO as chrissie would say, i decide to make of off-staying away from quizzes a principle, to avoid (what me not controlling) expecting a simple task (must seem this way) to be taking seriously (as i do)  .
So, nothing against quizzes, your quizzes and all the lovely posters around here, i am just chilling by not taking place anymore (if that term makes any sense at all) Grin

P.S: i love your quizzes, and sorry for acting like jerk toward you (only) within the previous Voice Quiz… keep going and enjoy it, but i do not these quizzes games anymore (nothing against you, i just need confirm and press on this over and over) it not my thing (a i thought it is), and at last to make sense to you as an adventure gamer (in the 1st place) you know this feeling when you feel obliged to finish an ag you enjoy NOMORE, only because you purchased, started it gone 10-20% through?; i guess you know what i am talking about, its a common feeling we all adventure gamer encounter toward one adventure from time to time, but then we defiantly act differently; some are always determined to finish them however they felt while walkthrough them (i was like that) and some just move on, and get then uninstalled (directly; and i became as that)

Sorry if this post sounds dramatic,lol, but i owed you this sincere explanation . Smile  Innocent

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Advie - 09 April 2015 07:58 PM
DarkEye - 09 April 2015 06:52 PM

Cool

Is that Laura Bow 2?

Hi Darki, (glad you asked), 1st of all we are cool brother.
but Not ignoring, god forbid, i can only describe me going astray toward the whole experience, either participating or creating at/of any quiz.

I get the delusion of me* doing something extraordinary, like (as if,..heh!) a game developer, putting much weight over/behind it, as if i am to present an adventure game of some kind or something like, i get carried away, (and i can not help to do less) not that i claim yours or any other quizzes makers might feel differently toward their projects/quizzes, but when the thing (quiz) is out and it is (feels for me) nothing more than simple post (and as Jackal would say) at some obscure site, i get beaten up by reality, lol,  turns out nothing but a well made post, which doesn’t weight more than any other ones made by all posters here, even some posts (the normal ones) could hold much more weight and interest.

Then i feel astray, a fool expecting too much joy and appreciation form the audience who would rather go and play do (the real thing) adventure games ,SO as chrissie would say, i decide to make of off-staying away from quizzes a principle, to avoid (what me not controlling) expecting a simple task (must seem this way) to be taking seriously (as i do)  .
So, nothing against quizzes, your quizzes and all the lovely posters around here, i am just chilling by not taking place anymore (if that term makes any sense at all) Grin

P.S: i love your quizzes, and sorry for acting like jerk toward you (only) within the previous Voice Quiz… keep going and enjoy it, but i do not these quizzes games anymore (nothing against you, i just need confirm and press on this over and over) it not my thing (a i thought it is), and at last to make sense to you as an adventure gamer (in the 1st place) you know this feeling when you feel obliged to finish an ag you enjoy NOMORE, only because you purchased, started it gone 10-20% through?; i guess you know what i am talking about, its a common feeling we all adventure gamer encounter toward one adventure from time to time, but then we defiantly act differently; some are always determined to finish them however they felt while walkthrough them (i was like that) and some just move on, and get then uninstalled (directly; and i became as that)

Sorry if this post sounds dramatic,lol, but i owed you this sincere explanation . Smile  Innocent

Translation: “I’m through with quizzes (and everything else).”

Jesus.

I remember you (at least) once said your were through with this forum too and yet here you are after all these years, flourishing like never before.

I guess some people are awful in keeping promises…

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Gee Advie, I think that you’re little overeacting with all that man.In the end, we are talking about quiz, and the fun should always play the leading role in any quiz.Your biggest problem is (as you already mention before)to taking your own quizzes far to serious, and acting like you’re the only one who is trying hard to make them cool.And no, when you post a quiz you’re only halfway through it.For me second part is equal to the first(creating it)! If one of mine “regulars” like Lady K. decides not to took part in my quiz(from her own reasons) I surely wouldn’t be calling her names in the thread where everyone can read.I’m sure that you’re thinking we are all against you now Advie, but that’s just not truth.I like you, but sometimes you’re just unbearable. Grin You’ll need to keep your anger under control and everything will be just fine.And I must admit that your original the Voice quiz’t was a real pleasure to play. Content
Thanx for that detailed explanation Advie.And apology accepted. Content

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Great quiz, DarkEye.

Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

zobraks - 10 April 2015 05:08 AM

Great quiz, DarkEye.

Tnx Zobraks! Why wouldn’t you send me a few answers too?It’s not always important to win.(o.k. it feels so good to be a winner) Laughing 

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

DarkEye - 10 April 2015 06:29 AM

Why wouldn’t you send me a few answers too?

Nah, I’m too busy at the moment.
And I’m through with quizzes (till the next opportunity).

It’s not always important to win.

It is to me, even though I’m not an American. I reckon I got that (crazy) Yankee spirit: “Winning is everything!”

Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

zobraks - 10 April 2015 06:56 AM

Why wouldn’t you send me a few answers too?

Nah, I’m too busy at the moment.
And I’m through with quizzes (till the next opportunity).

It’s not always important to win.

It is to me, even though I’m not an American. I reckon I got that (crazy) Yankee spirit: “Winning is everything!”

Even Bastich didn’t mind submitting just 1 answer!  Naughty

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top