• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieDalefurgottenIronCretinJdawg445kanaifurtrooneywalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Let’s Play: Paradise aka Last King of Africa   ***SPOILERS***

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

diego - 19 March 2015 07:59 PM

What?! Finished??!! OMG! I’ve been avoiding this thread because Paradise is high on my priority list, but I’ll enjoy consulting the thread once I get actually around to play it.

Just after you finish your own Let’s Play I assume Tongue

diego - 19 March 2015 07:59 PM

But I’m disappoint - I expected it to last at least a year or two! Grin Grin

I can certainly see the advantages of dragging it out for so long, but that is not me. If I don’t complete a game in a relative short amount of time, I would most likely end up abandoning it and never get back to it.

Mikekelly - 20 March 2015 06:41 AM

I have an unplayed game from him (Sinking Island) that I must play soon.

Sinking Island is also a good game, but it is very different from his other games.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Just stopping by to say i had been lurking around this playthrough, and I found it gave me a positive glimpse (each time) of a game that always hated, well, it’s time to replay it, thanks to you Izno, really neat one playthrough/accomplishment.

Diego; LEARN FROM THE GUY! .. Oh, as if can make half of what you already done with keepsake, not to mention thi…. Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Zip*.. i need to shut up

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

What is interesting is that people are reporting playing the game through with no bugs. Either the game plays much better on modern computers or newer versions of the game are bug free. On the PC this is a very pretty game with stunning visuals - I’ll have to give the pc version another try on a modern PC.

I was so glad on the Nintendo DS version when I got to. The end - it was stunning. Last king of Africa is easily my favorite PC conversion on the Nintendo DS and worth the money I paid for it

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 363

Joined 2012-09-20

PM

Mikekelly - 21 March 2015 08:28 PM

What is interesting is that people are reporting playing the game through with no bugs. Either the game plays much better on modern computers or newer versions of the game are bug free.

In my case, Mikekelly, I recently replayed the original boxed version from Ubisoft, released in 2006, on a Win 7 (32 bits) system. I never had ANY bug. I just had to adjust the “compatibility mode” a bit and the game ran smoothly.

Total Posts: 343

Joined 2012-03-13

PM

Thank you for the Let’s Play, Iznogood. I am one of those who never finished the game and while I probably still won’t,I am very happy I got to experience and appreciate the good points of the game vicariously.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top