• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

IronCretin

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Why the store has no support? I am an angry costumer…

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2015-03-15

PM

Hi,

I purchased last friday “THE ADVENTURES OF BERTRAM FIDDLE: EPISODE 1”. After paying via PayPal I got a confirmation e-mail. But I got no e-mail with the download link of the game. In the confirmation e-mail was a hint to use the account (“My Orders”) do download the game. But I had no account! After purchasing I got no login or any account informations. Nothing. What is going on? How I can download my purchased game now?

Every contact attempts with the official support have failed so far. No reaction.

Thanks for helping if anyone hears me.

PS: I have created a forum account in this minute to post this question. I used the same e-mail address as I used to purchase the game. I hope anyone can link my order with this account.

PPS: Why you don’t force your costumers without an account to create one during the ordering process? This could prevent such problems.

Total Posts: 244

Joined 2011-02-27

PM

I’m really sorry you experienced this problem. Something clearly went wrong with generating an account for you at checkout. If you log in now, you should see your purchased game under My Orders.

Can I ask you if you filled out both a username and password during the final stage of checkout? These used to be non-mandatory until yesterday, so if someone forgot to fill one of these out the cart would still succeed but the user registration wouldn’t. We do have it set up so that account registration is mandatory.

Also, how did you try to contact support? There has been no email from you in the Store support inbox. To contact support it’s necessery to use the form on the AG Store (or email to .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)) and not go through Adventure Gamers’ contact form.

Retired AG founder

Joined 2011-02-27

PM

Actually it looks like your two emails got trapped in our spam filter for some reason. We’ll have to disable the filter entirely to prevent this from happening again.

Retired AG founder

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2015-03-15

PM

It works now! Thanks!  Thumbs Up

PS: I was not encouraged to choose a password. Maybe I have overlooked it… But it seems it was not a condition of an order

Joined 2011-02-27

PM

Yeah it might have been too easy to overlook. From now on an error will be shown if those fields are left blank. Glad it works now!

Sorry for the slow response on this. The spam filter situation is resolved now, and we’ve also got a dedicated support person starting soon.

Retired AG founder

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top