• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceanKeybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt

Total Posts: 1075

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

Game goes beyond beautiful but animations stiff as hell,pity.

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

Total Posts: 59

Joined 2003-09-27

PM

Planning to order CE of Witcher 3 for PS4 but saw people prefering more the PC version why ?

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

usman - 08 March 2015 06:47 AM

Planning to order CE of Witcher 2 for PS4 but saw people prefering more the PC version why ?

You mean Witcher3 right, there aint no W2 on PS4.
Yeah PC version will fare better if you have card with 4 times more cost of CE, else
PS4 would do fine, esp if you have played Order, Farcry4 or DragonAge Inquisition, because
in recent PAX demo game is super downgraded. Looks worse than FC4 i mean.

Joined 2003-09-27

PM

then we may assume PS4 version is the best superior after the downgrade ?

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

usman - 08 March 2015 07:36 AM

then we may assume PS4 version is the best superior after the downgrade ?

PC ver was shown, you can see the vid online, its at decent PC setting i guess.
If that is below PS4 FC4, then it doesn’t matter what the platform is, thats my point.
PS4 ver is confirmed to be at 1080p and 30fps.
PC userbase who will support the superiority of PC ver are same people who will ignore
how bad it looks from vertical slice E3 demo or against recent games from other Devs.

Joined 2003-09-27

PM

The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt Collector’s Edition again up for grab on play-asia.com

I just pre-ordered one for me for PS4. If anyone still searching its a best oppertunity here to grab it now.

PS4 http://www.play-asia.com/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-collectors-edition-chinese-sub-paOS-13-49-en-70-8oz5.html?affiliate_id=1035126

XBOX ONE http://www.play-asia.com/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-collectors-edition-chinese-sub-paOS-13-49-en-70-8ozb.html?affiliate_id=1035126

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Open-world activities looking good

1 month away

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

Bought a new system today for Witcher3 and start planning retirement from gaming
unless Witcher4..

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Having not played any of the old Witcher games before, will I need to do that to enjoy this one? I always wanted to play them, but they were either too buggy at launch or too overwhelmingly large and scary that I never got the chance to play them.

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

Try enhanced editions bug free, no drm very affordable at gog.com now.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Looks like they took their time to get inspirations from RDR, Skyrim and AssCreed sea adventures.
Really excited for story and hoping that their new Fable inspired combat is good enough
for 100+ hours.

SoccerDude28 - 10 April 2015 06:57 PM

Having not played any of the old Witcher games before, will I need to do that to enjoy this one? I always wanted to play them, but they were either too buggy at launch or too overwhelmingly large and scary that I never got the chance to play them.

Witcher 1 is must, still my best between W1 and W2, Devs saying they are making it more like W1 is a plus. Bring slavic feel back with more Novel based approach than LoTR one.

Talking about Novels, read the books, i think you can find translated versions.
If not , read their summaries.
They are finally bringing elements that make Witcher universe (books) much better than LoTR for me.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I’m not liking this announcement of the Expansion Pass so soon. I know that’s how business works now but CDProjekt didn’t use to work like that. I guess little by little they have been going that way… At least gog is still DRM-Free…

SoccerDude28 - 10 April 2015 06:57 PM

You should play the first 2 Witcher games, they are good. But even if you don’t it will probably be fine to start with Witcher 3, they are positioning it as being friendly to new players since it’s the first one being on the new consoles (and Witcher 2 didn’t even come out on Playstation).
Also you also didn’t need to play the first one to enjoy Witcher 2.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 12 April 2015 10:04 AM

I’m not liking this announcement of the Expansion Pass so soon. I know that’s how business works now but CDProjekt didn’t use to work like that. I guess little by little they have been going that way… At least gog is still DRM-Free…

They are not their former self, M$ marketing deal, DLCs till 2016 for 25$, considering how they Marketed 16 DLCs as a favor for fans and to look positive amidst other AAA Devs,
deep inside Evolve model was in the works lol.

Still its Polish company and i like Polish talent, which counts.

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Pre-purchased the game today. Really looking forward to this one.

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Joined 2003-09-27

PM

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top