• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Thursday 15 August 2013

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

Here we have a scene from the game Voyeur (1993), a game about a crooked politician (is there any other kind?) whose own family wants to out him for being the scumbag that he is. One of them hires you to get the dirt via video camera from across the street.

For some reason this game is mentioned on both mobygames and Wikipedia as having explicit nudity, but I encountered none whatsoever in the four times I’ve played it. I’ve also read several reviews that mentioned it had no nudity as well. Is the PC version censored, or are people just making crap up about this game? The game does have a lot of sexual situations and even a scene where a female character mentions being sexually molested by the politician (they’re related, so it’s incest as well), so it is definitely a game for mature audiences though.

Anyway, the game takes place in real time with multiple events happening at the same time. You can literally leave a movie that is playing in one window, go to another window and watch part of another and then go back to the first to catch the end of that movie, missing all the content in the time between. As such, it requires multiple playthroughs to see everything and to get the all the different endings. Events differ somewhat each time you play as well with different people being murdered in different ways each time.

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2015-03-03

PM

do you know who plays that male character?

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Cast list according to both Mobygames and the IMDb is this:

Cast
Reed Hawke - Robert Culp
Margaret Hawke - Grace Zabriskie
Zachary Hawke - Michael Corbett
Jessica Hawke - Kat Sawyer-Young
Chloe Hawke - Sherrie Rose
Lara Hawke - Denise Loveday
Masa Endo - Bruce Locke
Chantal - Musetta Vander
Frank - Frank Telfer
Jay Jacobson - Jay Richardson
Cop - Frank Ciraci
Tish Van Alden - Blaire Baron

The guy in the screenshot looks asian, so I’d guess Bruce Locke???

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2015-03-03

PM

no other possibilities i guess??

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top