• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Monday 02 March 2015

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Forever Worlds: Enter the Unknown (2004) is one of the worst games I’ve ever played but by no means the least entertaining!
In 1st person perspective you travel to 6? weird & wonderful worlds as Jack Lanser, in the body of a priest (who has possessed his), to look for the split identities of the missing father of Jack’s fiancée in order to get him back in one piece & also to reclaim Jack’s body from the priest.

I couldn’t make sense of either the story or what I was doing most of the time but I found the graphics & environments pleasing, some of the puzzles interesting & as Jack, the ability to possess the bodies of some of the inhabitants of the worlds in order to access locations as them quite novel. 

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

For years I’ve wanted to give this one a go. I love first person adventures! The story seems intriguing and the graphics very pleasing! But through the reviews and your personal experience I think I’ll let it slide unless I get desperate for a first person adventure.

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Sir Beardalot - 03 March 2015 02:48 AM

For years I’ve wanted to give this one a go. I love first person adventures! The story seems intriguing and the graphics very pleasing! But through the reviews and your personal experience I think I’ll let it slide unless I get desperate for a first person adventure.

The 1st time I played this game I was unable to finish it as there seemed to be a glitch at the beginning of the last part which I just couldn’t get past but I suspected that because of some background animation that maybe my graphics card wasn’t up to it!

I ended up replaying the game up to that point later after I had to upgrade my PC anyway & this time managed to finish it the annoying thing being is that I would prefer to know in the 1st 10 minutes & not towards the end of the game if my system is not capable of playing it!! Did I make any more sense of the game 2nd time around - no!!! although I enjoyed the experience a lot more than I thought I would! But I did get more sense of that there was a lot of thought & structure in the game - it’s just unfortunate that the concept in the developers’ heads wasn’t shared with the players!

If you do decide to try it you have to consider it a magical mystery tour rather than a ‘guided’ one!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top