• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Casual Playthrough #7-Drawn: Dark Flight

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Welcome to the casual playthrough of Drawn: Dark Flight, the second game in the beautiful Drawn trilogy.

The official start of the playthrough will be on Wednesday, February 25.  Let me know when your game is installed and ready to go.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 192

Joined 2006-08-07

PM

This should be interesting! I’m ready.

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Installed an ready!

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

I’m ready too!!

Total Posts: 5034

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Ready to go as well.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Bought it from BFG last week as I couldn’t find the disc version I thought I had so I’m all installed & ready to go!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I’m ready to go as well!

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Good to go.

Total Posts: 5034

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Let’s pin this post.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Haw haw, I was right on time, just finished the first one yesterday.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I’m posting this tonight so that those of you on the other side of the pond can get started sooner.

In the previous game, young Iris escaped just in the nick of time from the evil king and his chancellor by using her special drawing talent to create an escape door. 

As this game opens, we find ourselves following Iris’ red scarf again, which leads us to the underground room that we glimpsed briefly at the end of the first game. 

As we look around, we find a message from Iris written on the scarf.  She needs us to help her light the beacons to push back the shadows that have taken over the kingdom. 

This is a longer game than the first one, but if you’re like me, you’ll get on a roll and won’t want to stop.  Let’s set a preliminary date of Wednesday, March 4 to light the first beacon, and then we’ll give it a day or two to discuss this part.  We can always add more time if needed, so just let me know how you’re doing.

Please note that advice from Franklin is more direct in this game, so expect to get useful information (aka spoilers) right away when you click on him.  Also, there are a couple of puzzles that have some subtle tricks to them that I only discovered this time around, so feel free to ask for a nudge if you need it.

Now go forth and banish some shadows!

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Lady Kestrel - 24 February 2015 10:14 PM

Now go forth and banish some shadows!

You make it sound like we’ll be fighting Nazgûl! Cool

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Well, sharpen those puzzle-solving skills, and let’s have at them!  Wink

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Poor Franklin! I’ve just gotten started. There seem to be more things to read in this game, so maybe we’ll be finding out more storywise. The last time I played Dark Flight, I remember a terrifying color mixing puzzle. I skipped it back then. Maybe this time I’ll manage it. Whatever it takes to drive away those shadows!

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

We won’t encounter that puzzle until later in the playthrough, Becky, but that’s one that has a neat little trick to it.  I, too, ended up skipping it the first time, but came through with flying colors Wink this time.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Just finished the first part. I admit that I remember much less than I thought. Great game. Much more challenging riddles as well.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top