• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diego

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The adventure game discount thread

Total Posts: 347

Joined 2006-07-30

PM

Amazon has a bundle of 15(!) of the recent full Nancy Drew adventure games for $12.49. That’s less than $1 a game. I’m going to stock up for a rainy day (year).

http://www.amazon.com/Her-Interactive-41110e-of-Nancys1/dp/B008NCWCKS/ref=br_lf_m_1000812791_2_45_ttl?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&pf_rd_p=1387550422&pf_rd_s=center-5&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_i=1000812791&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0RQDSXYHG2CRVEKACSWN

I believe the sale only lasts one day, so act fast if interested.

Total Posts: 130

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

The Groupees Build-a-Bundle 2 has added more adventure games. The minimum in this bundle is variable. The more you buy, the cheaper you can get them for. The current AGs available are Syberia 2, A Stroke of Fate: Operation Valkyrie, Metal Dead, Shadows of the Vatican, The Tiny Bang Story, and The Abbey.

link

On August 7th, PlayStation Plus members will be able to get The Walking Dead episodes 1 & 2 for free.

Total Posts: 236

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

The Book of Unwritten Tales is now available on GOG for $17.99.

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2012-07-30

PM

The Book of Unwritten Tales is also available on Steam for $17.99$.
For 22.49$ you can also get a Digital Deluxe Edition, which includes a Making Of booklet, the soundtrack in MP3 format and a “Making Of a character” video.

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Damn. If I had known it’d get released on Steam and GOG, I wouldn’t have bothered getting a physical copy a few weeks ago. Meh Oh well, hopefully it’ll help the game get more sales and will help getting an English-speaking release of The Critter Chronicles.

Total Posts: 236

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

Return to Mysterious Island and Runaway 3: A Twist of Fate are now available from GOG for $9.99 and $19.99, respectively.

Total Posts: 506

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Don’t know when this started or how long it’ll last, but I just noticed that episode 1 of Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space (aka Ice Station Santa) is free on the App Store right now, and episodes 2-5 are 40% off (not sure what price that actually is, as it’s an in-app purchase). Same with Tales of Monkey Island (Launch of the Screaming Narwhal is free).

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

Deponia has released on Steam and is 20% off ($15.99) until August 14.

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

The Walking Dead episodes 1 and 2 are now free for Playstation Plus members, at least North America. I’m not sure how the service works across regions and I know Europe sometimes gets different things.

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-08-10

PM

I got a copy from Ebay… but when arrive is an old version… so sad.

Joined 2006-07-30

PM

The Steam Daily Deal is for the Adam’s Venture episodes.  Each episode is only $1.69, or you can get all three for $4.41 (nice).

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

Amazon.com is selling a .EMU pack that includes some adventure games for $9.99.

1. Gobliiins Trilogy [Download]
2. Irem Arcade Hits [Download]
3. Krypton EGG [Download]
4. Little Big Adventure (aka Relentless: Twinsen’s Adventure) [Download]
5. Little Big Adventure 2 (aka Twinsen’s Odyssey) [Download]
6. Nicky Boom 1&2 [Download]
7. Raptor : Call of the Shadow - 2010 Edition [Download]
8. Red Baron History [Download]
9. Silmarils Collection [Download]
10. The 11th Hour [Download]
11. The 7th Guest [Download]

Also, Steam has the Double Fine Bundle on sale for 50% off today. In it are Psychonauts, Stacking, and Costume Quest. The games aren’t on sale individually and the pack has been half that price a couple of times before.

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

There’s a new indie adventure game bundle available. The minimum price is 50p.

Summerbatch is a collection of well made adventure games by indie developers who make them for fun, for work and for you. Volume 1 contains a selection of original games that have been made for you over the past few months. Buy the batch to support these great developers and donate through us to a worthy charity, SpecialEffect.

The games are:
Barely Floating
Jailbreak
Nancy the Happy Whore
Patchwork
Piss

link

Joined 2006-07-30

PM

Gamefly has some of the Pendulo games on sale, including Runaway 3 for $5 and the Next Big Thing for $7.50.

Total Posts: 643

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

Gobliiins Trilogy for $1.23 at Green Man Gaming.

Use code DERHE-RRDER-RINGE to get 20% off any purchase, making it just $0.99.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top