• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Your Top Awaited Crowd Funding Adventure !

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Seems like the Fever of the Adventure Kickstarters had cooled down a little if not big time,so lets keep our expectation and enthusiasm as it was 3-4 months ago.

what Your Top Awaited Crowd Funding Adventure (here is a list for those i know about and matter )

Double Fine Adventure (working title)

SpaceVenture (working title)

Moebius

Tex Murphy: Project Fedora (working title)

Day One

Leisure Suit Larry Reloaded

Quest for Infamy

Lilly Looking Through

Jack Houston and the Necronauts

Total Posts: 26

Joined 2011-04-09

PM

All of them Should be nice. I will buy them all when they come out.I just wish that Day One will finaly make it, even at the very last moment.

Total Posts: 236

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

Tex Murphy: Project Fedora
Double Fine Adventure
Moebius

Total Posts: 299

Joined 2006-12-04

PM

Actually my top Kickstarter adventure hasn’t been started yet….The Myst Prequel Trilogy is on top of the list. Are you listening Cyan?

Of the ones you have listed I place Tex Murphy Project Fedora (working title) at the top. All the other ones I could do without. I would take a closer look at Moebus and Jack Houston when they are done to see if I have any interest although I am not expecting much, hope I am wrong.

Don’t Hate Me Because I Am Beautiful…There Are Many Other Reasons

Total Posts: 19

Joined 2011-02-12

PM

1. Double Fine adventure (Tim Schafer) on Kickstarter
2. Day One (Pendulo) on Gamesplanet Lab
3. Space Venture (Andromeda guys) on Kickstarter

Also Lilly looking throug looks pretty cool.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

GreyFuss - 13 August 2012 10:24 AM

Actually my top Kickstarter adventure hasn’t been started yet….The Myst Prequel Trilogy is on top of the list. Are you listening Cyan?

CYAN TM is Consiered More prestigious Now than to make a new Adventure, The Millers are making Money while they are drinking Soda at Bora Bora Beaches ..

its time (maybe) for Ubisoft to make it instead of those Boxes of Garbage (trying to be polite) they develop of Assassin’s Creed!

P.S: i am Sorry for All Assassin’s Creed’s fans, i know they are a lot here !

Total Posts: 40

Joined 2006-11-08

PM

I’m sure excited for SpaceVenture, since I’m a big Space Quest fan Smile
Beyond that, I think that Jack Houston and the Necronauts looks really awesome, and so does Quest for Infamy. Double Fine Adventure should be good, even though I don’t know much about it yet Smile There’s also Tex Murphy, but I’ve never played any of the previous ones.

“That was, without a doubt, one of the finest examples of bunny snatching I’ve ever seen!”  - Narrator, Space Quest 4: Roger Wilco and the Time Rippers

Twitter: @TravisAC85

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

I’m only really interested in Double Fine Adventure and LSL Reloaded, albeit neither are really something I’m all that excited about. So far from what I’ve seen of DFA I don’t like the art direction and LSL Reloaded development seems to be a complete train wreck.

The best thing to come from this whole Kickstarter fad has been the documentary on the making of DFA.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

1. Moebius
2. Tex Murphy: Project Fedora
3. Double Fine Adventure
4. Lilly Looking Through
5. Day One / LSL Reloaded / QfI / Jack Houston
. SpaceVenture

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

TimovieMan - 13 August 2012 12:20 PM

1. Moebius
2. Tex Murphy: Project Fedora
3. Double Fine Adventure
4. Lilly Looking Through
5. Day One / LSL Reloaded / QfI / Jack Houston
. SpaceVenture

Oooh, can i know why Movieman!, i would have put it(SpaceVenture) on the TOP of my list, or you didnt like the prototype ?

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Advie - 13 August 2012 12:26 PM

Oooh, can i know why Movieman!, i would have put it(SpaceVenture) on the TOP of my list, or you didnt like the prototype ?

I hated the old Space Quest games. I hated the SpaceVenture Kickstarter campaign. I hated the prototypes.

This is SO far out of my preferred genre of adventure games that I just won’t bother…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 643

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

Moebius
Moebius
Moebius
Project Fedora
Double Fine Adventure
Spaceventure

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

TimovieMan - 13 August 2012 12:32 PM
Advie - 13 August 2012 12:26 PM

I hated the old Space Quest games. I hated the SpaceVenture Kickstarter campaign. I hated the prototypes.

This is SO far out of my preferred genre of adventure games that I just won’t bother…

Grin so strange it seem like you have a personal Issue with Roger Tongue

Total Posts: 347

Joined 2006-07-30

PM

Moebius, by far, and also the Jane Jensen Mystery Game X.  I’m cautiously optimistic about DFA and we’ll see what happens with Tex.

Advie - 13 August 2012 11:27 AM

its time (maybe) for Ubisoft to make it instead of those Boxes of Garbage (trying to be polite) they develop of Assassin’s Creed!

As an aside, the Assassin’s Creed games are, of course, awesome, but to stay on topic I will say no more.

Total Posts: 56

Joined 2009-08-31

PM

Anything that’s new. I don’t think nostalgia games are interesting at all.

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Interplay - 13 August 2012 01:48 PM
Advie - 13 August 2012 11:27 AM

As an aside, the Assassin’s Creed games are, of course, awesome, but to stay on topic I will say no more.

Assassin’s Creed 4 games = 38 million sales.
Myst 3 games = 12 million

Otherwise

Doublefine Adventure
Tex Murphy
Moebius

Though
Lilly Looking Through
Jack Houston and the Necronauts

look interesting

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top