• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieGabriel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Thursday 22 January 2015

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I started Fract Osc (2014) only recently and I haven’t gotten very far yet, but what a stunning world of color, light, sound and music!

I guess it belongs in the category of 3D Mystian games: free exploration, manipulation puzzles that reward you with more colors, lights, music. Fract Osc has the same soothing effect on me as adventures with natural beauty, like the Carol Reed series or the Capri games.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

I was less impressed. Colors, lights and music isn’t much of a reward, I need new environments to access not just more Tron-inspired landscapes. I guess I just didn’t really see the point of the game. Or maybe I just prefer more natural environments to roam.

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I did read about the game & was quite intrigued so it was good to get your impression Karlok!.....& also yours Oscar!

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I was interested in the game since the glowing review on the main site and got it some random sale/bundle and forgot about it. Todays screen reminded me to finally give it a go.

After about 2 hours I’m digging it. At first it was a bit overwhelming and confusing (I spent 10 minutes trying to figure a “puzzle” that ended up just being the transport system Foot in mouth ) but a after getting a hang of things, game is starting to click.

The puzzles are simple so far but with the added music and art style gives it an unique feeling. The unlocks do give a sense that I’m working towards a big symphony so I want to see where it goes.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top