• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Stuck in Ben Jordan Case 8

Total Posts: 532

Joined 2009-06-07

PM

Wow! That’s the second BJ8 thread I start. Anyway I’m stuck at the Sacre Coeur. i can’t reach the top statue and using the hanger hook doesn’t seem to work. Also even if I were able to reach the top statue I still don’t have a clue as to the right order in which to press the statues. The latin phrases are obviously a hint but my latin’s kinda rusty and I can’t seem to ask anyone about it.

So all in all a little help might useful.

Joined 2009-06-07

PM

Never mind I just figured it out. Had been wrecking my head over this for 2 hours now. Can’t believe it was that simple!

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

I was stuck in exactly the same place for a while, it’s too easy to overthink these things sometimes!

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Joined 2009-06-07

PM

Intense Degree - 10 August 2012 10:52 AM

I was stuck in exactly the same place for a while, it’s too easy to overthink these things sometimes!

Yup! I usually overthink things. Especially with adventure games. Of course there have been quite a few AGs with incredibly convoluted puzzles but most of the time I find the solution is far simpler than I thought.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top