• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Are all Linus Bruckman games solvable?

Total Posts: 813

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

It appears the game randomizes the starting layout of the movable objects every time, and I seem to have run into a disparity between the game halves - essentially the two rightmost orbs/capsules can only be correct in one game at a time, and everything else is correctly in place. Before I spend however long with pen and paper, can anyone (Vincent?) confirm the game only instantiates solvable configurations?

Thanks.

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

Well, I’m still curious about the answer, but at least I managed to complete the one I had. I think it implies all configurations are solvable, but I’m not sure.

Total Posts: 54

Joined 2008-04-03

PM

If I remember correctly, you first need to solve one story, the game starts over, then the other story, and then you can finish them both at the same time for a secret ending.

www.hardydev.com - blogging about indie and underground adventures

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

I’m not sure I understand how this answers my question.

Total Posts: 54

Joined 2008-04-03

PM

I’m sorry, I thought you meant the disparity between the upper and lower halves of the screen and my response was addressing that.

If you’re simply unsure if the puzzle randomizes correctly on each new game, then the answer is, yes - it randomizes correctly.

www.hardydev.com - blogging about indie and underground adventures

Total Posts: 29

Joined 2004-09-28

PM

Oh hey.  Yes, every random configuration is solvable!  I proved it with science!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top