• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Saturday 10 January 2015

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

TIME-TRAVEL - Week Special

In the Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time you combine shape-shifting with time travel. What more does anyone want. Cool Great game.

At first I wanted to post a pic of Gabe and the ugliest ambassador ever to emphasize Gabe’s hunkiness. In the end I chose Genghis Khan instead. He looks good too. No, he looks better. Smile I suppose he simply has to be an arrogant, aggressive bastard in his position as a militant emperor and he does it very well.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Karlok - 10 January 2015 06:59 AM

Great game.

Yessir!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 363

Joined 2012-09-20

PM

A lot was already told about this game: Great Game!!!

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

That b*****d hit me countless times in the head when I tried to sneak in his tent through the cave system!!

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Karlok - 10 January 2015 06:59 AM

In the Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time you combine shape-shifting with time travel. What more does anyone want.

For them to make use of that great premise. Disappointing game for me.

Total Posts: 405

Joined 2006-04-21

PM

Loved this game as a kid and never did finish it. Was working through the series a few years ago but got stuck in the second one and never got back to it.

The real problem with reality is the lack of background music.

Knightette of the Order of the Caption

Music is what feelings sound like…

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Someone forced me to play this game but it turned to be fun, especially the Tibetan underground puzzle and the shape shifting(s).

Come to think of it, someone (else) forced me to start reading books too.
I guess I need to get forced into most of the good stuff in life.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1421914688&v=lS_vbwAFo4k&feature=player_detailpage&x-yt-cl=84503534#t=157

Now there’s a fan! Grin

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I don’t mind people bumping this thread for eye candy Tongue
Still haven’t had time to play these games.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top