• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Keybordzwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

General Gaming News Thread

Total Posts: 460

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

Apparently it’s just the way people in Spain can get a hold of one of the 20th anniversary PS4s.

http://www.polygon.com/2014/12/5/7339237/emagon-spains-ps4-anniversary-console-will-be-very-limited-and

Now Playing: Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, Control: Ultimate Edition
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Badassery of DragonAge + Downgraded graphics at VGA + Developmental problems + Positive Response to Order = Witcher3 Delayed to May.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Witcher 3 delay is bad… But there are still a lot of RPGs to go through.

Meanwhile the fighting for exclusives continues. After the SF5 announcement Square and Microsoft are saying Microsoft is the publishing Rise of the Tomb Raider
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-12-09-square-enix-confirms-microsoft-will-publish-rise-of-the-tomb-raider

That probably means it won’t be coming to a Sony console anytime soon.

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

It’ll probably appear on PC before long.

Still a stupid move by Sqaure Enix. The last game sold far, far more on the Sony platform.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 09 December 2014 12:13 PM

Witcher 3 delay is bad… But there are still a lot of RPGs to go through.

Meanwhile the fighting for exclusives continues. After the SF5 announcement Square and Microsoft are saying Microsoft is the publishing Rise of the Tomb Raider
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-12-09-square-enix-confirms-microsoft-will-publish-rise-of-the-tomb-raider

That probably means it won’t be coming to a Sony console anytime soon.

I think RiseofTR will give some competition to UC4 in terms of overall experience.

Capcom is in good spot for giving its IPs for a competitive advantage, in this way it can
bring old IPs back without concerning themselves with funding.

Phil already said that he is looking to compensate SFV.

DMC5 or RE7 M$ moneyhat who knows.

Tad - 09 December 2014 01:19 PM

It’ll probably appear on PC before long.

Still a stupid move by Sqaure Enix. The last game sold far, far more on the Sony platform.

PC consists of pirates or gamers looking for digital sales promotion.
Most of the AAA multiplatform games are selling most on PS4, then M$ and then PC.

And if the game is being funded for increased level of quality, all the better.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 09 December 2014 08:05 PM

I think RiseofTR will give some competition to UC4 in terms of overall experience.

They should ditch the 360 version, probably won’t sell a lot and might be bad for development

nomadsoul - 09 December 2014 08:05 PM

Capcom is in good spot for giving its IPs for a competitive advantage, in this way it can
bring old IPs back without concerning themselves with funding.

Phil already said that he is looking to compensate SFV.

DMC5 or RE7 M$ moneyhat who knows.

Microsoft already has Dead Rising. No way in hell RE7 is exclusive. DMC5 I don’t know, thay already almost killed the franchise with Dmc so Capcom might finish the job.
Might be Megaman Smile

These exclusivity deals for any console are the worse… PC is needed, might take a while but 3rd party games end up there (even stuff like Dead Rsing 3 or Ryse).

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Another KS/EA fraud,

http://i.imgur.com/uDsDJte.jpg

lol

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I’m not convinced that ‘EA’ is the best abbreviation for ‘Steam Early Access’. Tongue

When I saw you mention KS/EA fraud, I thought ‘what is Electronic Arts doing on Kickstarter?’... Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

[url]http://i.imgur.com/g6qKfFx.jpg?1[\url]

Just another cases of of a tosser who was banned from their forums trying to ruin the reputation of a game because he thinks being a backer entitles him to ownership of the company and its releases schedule.

He is not the companies QA manager, CEo or fairy godfather, he’s just another self entitled twat who takes to reddit to shout wolf.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

TimovieMan - 25 December 2014 02:22 AM

I’m not convinced that ‘EA’ is the best abbreviation for ‘Steam Early Access’. Tongue

When I saw you mention KS/EA fraud, I thought ‘what is Electronic Arts doing on Kickstarter?’... Tongue

Same here, took me a while to figure what EA, people were referring to in other forums. Grin

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Since i am not playing any new game today or finishing it, here are my top 5 games of 2014.

1. DA Inquisition
2. Outlast
3. Evilwithin
4. Wolfenstein
5. KZ0

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Another year another new 3DS model. Pan
Ninty Direct in 6hrs.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

UK Nintendo Direct:

Wii U titles:

Mario Party 10 (more info) out in March
Project Treasure (Working title). Seems like a free to play idea.
Splatoon (more info) Out in May 2015
Xenoblade Chronicles (Open world trailer) Out in 2015.
Mario Vs Donkey Kong Tipping Stars. Out in March 20th

3DS Titles:

Fire Emblem (Working title)
Puzzle & Dragons Z & Puzzles & Dragons: Mario Edition. Out in May
Pokemon Shuffle. Out in Feb
Codename S.T.E.A.M Out in May 15th
Ace Combat (Amiibo content)
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D (remake of original for new 3Ds only.)
The Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask. Out on 13/02/2015
New 3DSXL Majora’s Mask bundle. Out in 13/02/15
IronFall Invasion. Out in Feb

News:

Wii titles to be downloadable to Wii u
More Amiibo nonsense
MiiVerse info
New Nintendo 3DS and 3DS.XL coming to UK - out on Feb 15th
Custom cover plates for new 3DS (NOT XL)
Nintendo Anime Channel (Will show Nintendo anime like Pokemon).

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Happy about the Wii games in eshop (Metroid Trilogy da 1!) but I wanted some Gamecube goodness… Eternal Farkness, PN 03 and others.

Double Xenoblade this year news is also great.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

It wasn’t a bad Direct, but they’re wasn’t much that interested me personally. Splatoon is starting to look really good and I’m glad to see it’s being fleshed out to more then just a online arcade multiplayer.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top