• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Last Half of Darkness Series

Total Posts: 56

Joined 2009-08-31

PM

How standalone are these games? I ask because I started Shadow of the Serpents and didn’t really enjoy it but i’m intrigued to play Society of the Serpent moon. Will I miss out on much of the story by going straight to the latter?

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

I haven’t played the earlier ones but I would say they are completely standalone. Get Society, it’s excellent and you’ll love it!

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2010-03-29

PM

agreed. I got Society and like it a lot and it is standalone.  =)

My soul is blacker then a coffin full of dead bats during a new moon
on Halloween at midnight.

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I think all of the LHoD games are excellent but the first 3 are in 1st person perspective. The latest game - Society of the Serpent Moon is in 3rd person perspective & my favourite! Hope you enjoy it cbman!

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

I thought they just kept remaking the same game.

Frown

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 56

Joined 2009-08-31

PM

So, i’m playing the game:

Is it possible to skip the bloody Raven’s Quest game? It runs almost unplayably slow on my computer and when I did persevere with it I got to 1,000 points before it decided to up the difficulty level and present me with an unwinnable game (1 single, stinking raven, with 1 hit point, against half a dozen snakes with multiple hit points, for anyone who is familiar with the puzzle in question). It’s fair to say my opinion of the game went down drastically at that point.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top