• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissiediegoJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Thursday 04 December 2014

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Mystian adventure The Omega Stone aka Riddle of the Sphinx II (2003) has lots of traditional place to visit: The Bermuda Triangle, Egypt of course, Stonehenge and here we’re headed for Easter Island. I have good memories of the first Riddle of the Sphinx and I really should finish this one too.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

Karlok - 04 December 2014 07:53 AM

The Omega Stone aka Riddle of the Sphinx II (2003) has lots of traditional place to visit: The Bermuda Triangle

Note to self: Never go on one of Karlok’s vacations. Or at least double-check the itinerary.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Zifnab - 04 December 2014 08:15 AM

The Omega Stone aka Riddle of the Sphinx II (2003) has lots of traditional place to visit: The Bermuda Triangle

Note to self: Never go on one of Karlok’s vacations. Or at least double-check the itinerary.

I’m still here, no disappearance act!  Smile

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I never got very far with the Omega Stone & I can’t remember why as at that time I would have persisted with a game - possibly because I got stuck early on…..? Seeing the variety of screenshots for the game since then wants me to give it another go sometime!

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

Karlok - 04 December 2014 08:56 AM

I’m still here, no disappearance act!  Smile

Indeed, to the great approbation of our adventuring community! Thumbs Up

Omega Stone is one I also need to get back to. It was one I abandoned due to other commitments and completely forgot about, although I remember what I played being top quality.

Maybe with the three of us in similar positions the game would be a good candidate for a CP?

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Zifnab - 04 December 2014 09:20 AM

Maybe with the three of us in similar positions the game would be a good candidate for a CP?

Yes, it could.
I enjoyed Riddle of the Sphinx and I would be very eager to try this one….
A person who finished it and is eager to lead is needed to be found though. Wink
At this rate, I expect that the Disc playthrough will be finished around the first days of 2015.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I’m in!

How’s Ace Ventura coming along, Zifnab?  Innocent

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I played The Omega Stone through twice and really liked it, so I could lead it if it gets voted in.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

The Omega Stone aka Riddle of the Sphinx II (2003) has lots of traditional place to visit: The Bermuda Triangle, Egypt of course, Stonehenge and here we’re headed for Easter Island.

No Atlantis?! Sacrilege!

I want to play the first part badly. Wait - why did you post the second part before the first one?! Smile

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 442

Joined 2006-06-14

PM

Ooo, yes!  I loved both games and think a playthrough of either or both would be fun!

I do remember putting Omega Stone down for a while because of the time-consuming search for multiple similar items in a labrynthine-like place (how’s that for nonspoilering?) but that summer I finished it with a satisfying sense of accomplishment. 

In other less well done games that would have put me off and might others who are not familiar with the game, but their patience would be rewarded.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

diego - 04 December 2014 12:00 PM

No Atlantis?! Sacrilege!

Atlantis too, yes. At least, that’s what I read. I didn’t get that far.

Wait - why did you post the second part before the first one?! Smile

The first Riddle of the Sphinx already featured as AGSotD. I thought people knew Chrissie and I both want to post screenshots from adventures that haven’t been used by Kurufinwe and Bastich. But we do repeat games in week/midweek specials.

I’ll add that I use the color red exclusively for the names of “unused” games. If the name is in a different color, you know it’s been used before.

EDIT: Except for the very first week. Damn, I’ll have to change that now!

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

Karlok - 04 December 2014 10:42 AM

I’m in!

How’s Ace Ventura coming along, Zifnab?  Innocent

Oh you have no idea how my heart yearns to play it! It’s on my mind from dawn til dusk and my dreams are plagued by all the joyous pet detection exploits we will have together. Someday…

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top