• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoSpeedBo

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Thursday 27 November 2014

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I couldn’t finish puzzle game and clickfest Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail (1996). Thanks, stupid bug!

The mini games I did play were not very interesting. Childish Simon again. Sick But it must be said that Tetris is more fun with dead plague victims screaming “I’m not dead! I feel fine! ” It’s clicking around and being rewarded with Monty Python’s humor that makes the game worth playing.

The Black Knight is one of my favorite scenes. Just a flesh wound. I’ve had worse!  Cool

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

Was thinking of the developer, 7th Level, not too long ago. Their titles were really a cut above the rest in presentation - high resolution and full motion video that seamlessly blended with the backgrounds. Less so seamless in retrospect.

A lot of these titles seemed to be more about the technological wow factor than gameplay or story. They embraced this more so in Monty Python’s Complete Waste of Time, which it was. I had fun.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Karlok - 27 November 2014 06:19 AM

Just a flesh wound. I’ve had worse!  Cool

You liar! Grin

Absolutely brilliant scene! Thumbs Up

Careful in that screenshot, though, he could bite your legs off. Or worse: bleed on you…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Monty Python & The Quest for the Holy Grail was the second AG I’ve ever played (right to the end, haven’t come across any bug) and I fondly remember it.
I specially loved the questionnaire at the start of the game and the Catch the Cow minigame. I still play it from time to time.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 600

Joined 2011-06-07

PM

LOL

Brilliant movie and scene. I really need to dig up that movie and watch it again.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top