• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Thursday 30 October 2014

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

HALLOWEENWeek-day Special

At the start of play, Halloween has just come and gone, with the town folk looking forward to Bonfire Night on the 5th of November (big bonfire on the beach and fireworks!). The Harvest Moon has waned, but there is an air of expectation.

Heart Eyes

A spooky screenshot of Nigel Denvers in The Last Crown: Blackenrock (announcement of the release date soon to be announced.) I want this game! I want it! Come on, Jonathan Boakes, we’ve been waiting for ages, please give it to us!

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

I always thought that The Lost Crown was highly overhyped. I always believed that Boakes makes better, more thrilling atmosphere with his 1st person games, like the Darkfall series…
I miss the Lost Crown though…Its smart riddles and the images similar to the one Karlok posted….I have to replay it someday soon…

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Boakes is not very good at telling a coherent story that makes sense, but the atmosphere and locations of his games are excellent.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 2060

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

I think The Lost Crown is his best game so far, and simply one of the best adventures of the past decade. Dark Fall series were getting worse with every new game, repeating one tired concept. TLC offered something new and fresh. To me it was that unreleased Gabriel Knight 4 everyone is expecting - at least it was very inspired by Jensen’s works. But it seems like the sequel will take just as much time to develop as GK4.

PC means personal computer

Total Posts: 106

Joined 2014-10-28

PM

That’s a beautiful screenshot! I especially like the foliage detail and the birds in the background. Again, it’s very fitting for Halloween week.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top