• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Tuesday 14 October 2014

Total Posts: 7439

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Drew Blanc in Toonstruck. Need I say more…
I hated Flux and loved Drew. Heart Eyes

I’m one of Christopher Lloyd’s fans. He was great in Back to the Future and Addams Family Values. After all these years, I still remember a young Lloyd from One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, so he must have been very good.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 2986

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

And not as Judge Doom in Who Framed Roger Rabbit? Wink

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Don’t forget the Taxi series, as well as several of his other (lesser known) films (like Goin’ South, T’Bone and Weasel, etc.). Cool

Christopher Lloyd has an amazing comedic timing, and an insane level of randomness to his performances. In all the behind-the-scenes clips I’ve seen of him, he NEVER gives a line the exact same way twice (which makes him a nightmare for a director wanting that line from different angles in different takes, but which also makes him utterly hilarious for the rest of the crew as it’s not only always different but the differences make it even funnier).

Actually kind of surprising that an actor that can give such excentric comedic performances is described as such a shy and withdrawn person in real life…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

He was never one of my favorite actors. I think it was his role in Star Trek III, where he was such an inappropriate choice for a klingon. Not his fault though. He was good in Back to the Future, and Toonstruck.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

The legend

Total Posts: 5589

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Heh.  I had forgotten he played Uncle Fester and was also in Cuckoo’s Nest.  I liked him in both those parts.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top