• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

IronCretinJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Thursday 02 October 2014

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

And last but never least: Gnap from U.F.O.s. The most expressive purple sausage ever. I love the sounds he makes and the things he does with his head when he speaks Alien.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Zorba aka “AGSG deserter” loves this game.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

My lawyer is right (as always, that’s why he is my lawyer): I love(d) U.F.O.s/Gnap.
That was one of the first games in which I used my daughter’s extraordinary motoric skills to see me through an (not too difficult, but obnoxious and misplaced in an AG nevertheless) arcade sequence. God bless children, we should all have them (at least for such occasions)!

P.S. Guess what was the first game I used screenshot from for my debut at AGS…UG.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

I always love you stories about your children Z, don’t know why but they are sweet and moving, god bless them, dude Smile))

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Thanks, but I have only one child.
Stupid me.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

I thought so, before I post this, and then I remembered that other story about ‘new year ..something’, I don’t know why, for a sec I think it was about a son not a daughter so wrote child(ren) for safety, but see it turned out not a safety thought afterall Grin

make more and don’t be stupid then

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top