• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieKeybordzSpeedBozobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Memento Mori 2 Issue

Total Posts: 37

Joined 2010-11-25

PM

Hi guys,

Im having trouble in Act 3 in the church in San Francisco. I cannot change the spotlight at the crime scene and I cannot turn on the switch. As far as I know I have done everything I need to do.

In the cellar I clicked on the hole and Lara said they got the info in the FBI report and it was on the news as well. I have picked up the report, string and rusty can. I clicked on the door and examined the map fully and took the try-square. I went back to where the gas leakage was and clicked everywhere there as well pressing the tab button to ensure I didn’t miss anything. I have put id tags on the blowtorch and the pipes. At the crime scene I have spoken to Keira about everything and outside I have spoken to Burke and Edwards about everything. I have interacted with the wall paintings and also wiht the coffee machine. I took out the bulb from the spotlight in the room of the gas leakage but I still have the same issue. I still get the same responses and I still cannot turn off the switch or pick up the leg. I try to talk to Keira and the police after but Lara says she has nothing to talk about. I know I’m supposed to talk about changes to the crime scene but that topic still doesn’t appear. Is that topic supposed to appear after inspecting the spotlight? I probably have missed something but I have no idea what. I have gone back over the section several times with a walkthrough but I still have the same problem which is making me think I have come across a bug.

If anyone could help it would be great!

Thanks.

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

This scene is a bit annoying because you have to follow the clues in a sequential order even though you can see and examine objects, that you can only use later in the chain of clues. The whole scene is basically one large puzzle where solving one part will give you some clues that lead you to the next…

Looking at the things you wrote you have done, it seems like there is still a couple of things you need to do before the light puzzle.

First (as I recall), you need to use the thumbtacks or pins and some string on one of the murals, which will point you towards some rubble that has fallen of the wall, which you need to reattach to the wall as a kind of jigsaw puzzle, which will then give you the “light” clue. In order to do this you also need a hammer or similar to drive in the pins, and some melted asphalt (as I recall) to attach the pieces to the wall. And only then can you talk to Keira about changes to the crime scene, and get to the light puzzle.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2008-10-18

PM

Have you looked through the crime scene photos in the inventory to the one with the lamp (still standing)?

If you rightclick at the crime scene photos in the inventory you get a closeup view of the first photo. There are small red arrows beneath the photo. If you click at the arrows you can flip the photos. When you reach the photo with the lamp Lara makes a comment about changes at the crime scene. Afterwards you can talk with policeman Edwards about it.

Total Posts: 37

Joined 2010-11-25

PM

Yep I needed to look more closely at the photos. Finally got to Act 4 now. Thanks a million!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top