• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Dale

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Friday 15 August 2014

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

The Blackwell Epiphany (2014) is the 5th game about ghost Joey Mallone & his ‘host’ Rosa Blackwell who between them help restless spirits move on to the afterlife. In this longer & more intricate story the duo investigate why some souls are being ripped apart which eventually leads to an exciting finale but one that sadly concludes this excellent series.
Although an improvement on previous games I’m not a fan of the graphics but for me the interesting plot, puzzles & game-play along with wonderful voice acting, witty dialogue & a great jazzy soundtrack more than compensated!

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

One of those games I found way too talky. Half an hour into the first game I realized I had been clicking through dialogue almost the whole time, and promptly uninstalled. Sometimes I consider giving the series another try, and maybe someday I will.

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

There might be a lot of dialogue in it, but it is usually short, concise and straight to the point without any lengthy expositions and very well written, and that is more important than the actual amount of dialogue IMO.

It is also not only the best in an already great series, but also a very clear candidate for the Best Game Aggie this year.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top