• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

LadyLinda

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Wednesday 30 July 2014

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

GAME OVER - Death Week Special

Technically not one of the many death scenes in Phantasmagoria. But I love this scary one with mad hubby discovering Adrienna hidden in a sarcophagus and she’s had it for sure. Interesting that it’s the only time (afaik) that the game switches to an immersive 1st-person perspective. 

Come out to play!

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Don’t think I’ve ever seen this sequence. Is this in the final chapter when you’re running away from him after nearly blinding him during his first assault?

If it is, then I never managed to get so far away from him…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

TimovieMan - 30 July 2014 03:47 AM

Don’t think I’ve ever seen this sequence. Is this in the final chapter when you’re running away from him after nearly blinding him during his first assault?

If it is, then I never managed to get so far away from him…

Yes, the last chapter. I haven’t seen all the variations either when she runs away from him and he always finds her.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I got Phantasmagoria quite a long time from GOG - I really must get around to playing it sometime!

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

I played Phantasmagoria when it was released and I really liked it back then.

If I were to play it now, or a similar game now, then I think I would absolutely hate it because of the lack of any real puzzles. Funny how things can change over time.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Iznogood - 31 July 2014 10:10 AM

I played Phantasmagoria when it was released and I really liked it back then.

If I were to play it now, or a similar game now, then I think I would absolutely hate it because of the lack of any real puzzles. Funny how things can change over time.

I didn’t like Phantasmagoria back then for the lack of puzzles. Now I’m tolerant for games without puzzles and tried playing Phantasmagoria again recently and still didn’t like it for everything else Neutral

Altought the deaths in the last chapter of the game were the highest point of the game and entertaning.

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Compared to many other adventure games, Phantasmagoria is a puzzle fest.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top