• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

DaleJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

MOEBIUS” Need help please

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2014-05-13

PM

Just started and still in chapter 1. Been to dance academy and took a photo of Bianka photo on wall above tjhe bar. Now stuck.  Went to walkthroigh which says to analyze Bianca. Done that several times but nothing happejns.
I think I did it right but not sure. I un-highlighted all te many pictures excerpt the 3 mentioned in the walkthrough and then chose the single one necessary. But nothing happens.
I think I am suposed to go to the hotel but it has not appeared on the map. What have I missed or domne wrong.
Can somebody help me.
Bye tge way I looked for that photoraph I took inthe dance academy and could not find it .Its not in inventory or the mobile phone departmnts. Is it supposed to be there anywhere.

Total Posts: 523

Joined 2010-02-08

PM

It’s been a little while since I played this, so my memory may be imperfect, but the two things that come to mind are:

1) Did you look at Bianca’s hands in the picture? Malachi should say something about how her hands look, and you need him to notice this before the day will end and he will report back to Dexter at FITA.
2) I assume that when you analyzed Bianca, the counterpart you chose was Livia Drusilla?

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2014-05-13

PM

Thank you for helping.
I think the trouble was due to my not doing the analysis properly.
Anyway I managed to get to the begin of Chapt 2 so thank again.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top