• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

apignarbGabriel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Tuesday 15 April 2014

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

Foul Play: Mystery at Awkward Manor (1995) is a game that is basically just a variant of the board game Clue. It is playable with up to 6 players though you can play alone against the computer if you wish. Like the board game your task to figure out who murdered your host with what weapon and where, though more information than that is necessary at the harder difficulties.

Each of your turns is timed and all the characters only move through a set number of rooms, a limitation necessary to solve the case as this is a short and purely deductive game. There are no traditional puzzles whatsoever. You find items linking people to certain rooms at certain times, can do very minimalistic interrogation of the other guests and utilize this information to track their movements and figure out who was at the scene of the crime at the time of the murder.

I’m sure you get the idea. I’m too tired to explain it any better. Good night!

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Awkward Manor? Who decides to name their Manor that?

Put some effort into your game names, guys. Fowl Play: Mystery at Paltry Manor is a much better title Grin

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

Oscar - 15 April 2014 03:44 AM

Awkward Manor? Who decides to name their Manor that?

Put some effort into your game names, guys. Fowl Play: Mystery at Paltry Manor is a much better title Grin

I’m not sure why they didn’t just use the real name of the place. It’s called Holker Hall. Although the fact that it’s pronounced “Hooker” Hall may have given some people the wrong idea…

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top