• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Moebius

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

I’m just downloading it myself as well.

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

$900,000 discount, cute Tongue

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Oh oh, thanks for reminding. Need to do this one school paper and then I’m gonna spend the night with some handsome men. Ingame if someone didn’t quite get it.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 41

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

I’m so happy it’s out but I’ll wait for the Steam release tomorrow. I must say, I applaud the individuals responsible for the key distribution system for backers; I just went through it and it was as simple as inserting my email address, choosing a platform and hitting a button. Extremely quick and easy!

Total Posts: 2060

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

A day before the official release! I feel so special Smile Will certainly play it today.

PC means personal computer

Total Posts: 298

Joined 2004-08-15

PM

Sadly, Malachi’s shoes still sink halfway into the floor and his posture and movement remain creepy as hell as well. Meh

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

I’m going to play it tonight… I agree with Within, the key distribution worked great. Plus, they also have Gog available as an option :-)

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

I’ve been playing it to the 5th chapter thus far. It’s an okay game, but not a stand out one, at least not yet. The puzzles are okay, not particulary difficult, but pretty standard stuff you’d expect to find from an adventure game. It’s taken me about 3 hours for now, but that is mostly because the game has quite a bit of dialogue. To put things in pespective it took me only around half an hour to go through chapters 1 and 2 while skipping the talking and cutsecenes as I recently went through them in the demo.

As far plot goes, I must admit to this point I do like Grey Matter better. The music is nice.

Total Posts: 1075

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

I promise if i ever won the big prize at lottery i’ll invest 1m$ Jensen’s next title for ensure decent graphics design,since GK3 her games&gamers; suffering from poor graphics consistently, someone has to make it stop.

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Gabe - 14 April 2014 04:26 PM

someone has to make it stop.

Ask Germans.
What are the chances of Daedalic combining their artistic skills with
JJs writing.

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

nomadsoul - 14 April 2014 05:11 PM

someone has to make it stop.

Ask Germans.
What are the chances of Daedalic combining their artistic skills with
JJs writing.

i really like daedalics writing though. I think id rather just see them try their hands at more serious game settings. (not like a new beginning… i didnt finish that game but the writing for it did seem to be the weakest of daedalics titles)

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I agree that there’s nothing wrong with Daedalic’s writing, it would be awesome to combine their artwork to JJ game though. Not that I really think the most recent games had horrible graphics, they’ve been decent enough.

Now I’m finally starting the game, woo woo.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 131

Joined 2014-04-11

PM

I promise if i ever won the big prize at lottery i’ll invest 1m$ Jensen’s next title for ensure decent graphics design,since GK3 her games&gamers; suffering from poor graphics consistently, someone has to make it stop.

This is so true. She deserves a decent developer. Jensen is like a world-class horse jockey who has been stuck in a race with a mule to ride. You can give the mule all the coaching in the world, but that mule ain’t becoming a thoroughbred race horse.

Total Posts: 59

Joined 2003-12-31

PM

You nitpicking people are crazy.

This is my first time playing the game (just downloaded, didn’t play demo) and as I play through the first scenes, the graphics are absolutely fine. The animations fine. The backgrounds beautiful. At worst the graphics are serviceable. I like the graphics better than Cognition’s graphics already. The Phoenix Online people have made leaps and bounds beyond where they were. Jane’s acknowledged that she’s working with a developer that’s learning as they go; I’m excited to see what the graphics look like by the end of the game.

I love the dialogue already. I can tell that the game is going to be witty and filled with interesting, fleshed out characters. I’m excited to hop around the world with Malachi!

Don’t let the graphical nitpicking naysayers ruin your opinion before you’ve played it, Jane Jensen fans!

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Downloading now from the Phoenix store. Does anyone know if the store have wny kind of online DRM or it works like gog and its completely DRM-free?
I’m planning on playing on the laptop that is mostly offline.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top