• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

GabrielKeybordzLady KestrelTheTMDwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

April release schedule is looking good

Poll: What are you most excited to play in April?
Total Votes: 73
Tesla Effect
Moebius
Blackwell Epiphany
Wolf Among Us Ep3
Broken Sword 5 Ep2
Other (please specify)
None

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

What is the release date for Broken Sword 5 episode 2? And is episode 2 the final part?

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Zifnab - 11 April 2014 11:48 AM

What is the release date for Broken Sword 5 episode 2? And is episode 2 the final part?

Episode 2 is the final part. They said in an update last month “in the first half of April”

Total Posts: 187

Joined 2013-11-12

PM

*looks at calendar*

First half? Well, they still have a couple of days…

“Rationality, that was it. No esoteric mumbo jumbo could fool that fellow. Lord, no! His two feet were planted solidly on God’s good earth” - Ellery Queen, The Lamp of God

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

Just finished playing the first blackwell game… the new one is definitely climbing my hype list now!
It really was a great introduction to a concept.

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

zane - 11 April 2014 07:32 PM

Just finished playing the first blackwell game… the new one is definitely climbing my hype list now!
It really was a great introduction to a concept.

The Blackwell series does everything just right. The games get longer and puzzles more complex and you get introduced to new things just the right way. I’m gonna pre-order Blackwell Epiphany now and will play it immediately when it becomes available.

Now I’m thinking I should probably try to hurry with The Overseer so I can play Tesla Effect with all the other eagerpants here.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

millenia - 12 April 2014 09:39 AM

Now I’m thinking I should probably try to hurry with The Overseer so I can play Tesla Effect with all the other eagerpants here.

Eagerpant, cool! Cool Is that a real word in English or did you make it up?

Only ten more days to go, this eagerpant can’t wait for Tesla.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I guess I made it up. There are words in English like fancypants that have been used this way. Also in Finnish we have “emergencypants” which means a hasty person in a bit ridiculing way.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

wilco - 11 April 2014 11:58 AM

Episode 2 is the final part. They said in an update last month “in the first half of April”

Where did you see that? I’m sure it won’t come by tomorrow. There’s also a “release date’ Q1 2014, which I think has passed as well.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Oscar - 13 April 2014 08:53 PM
wilco - 11 April 2014 11:58 AM

Where did you see that? I’m sure it won’t come by tomorrow. There’s also a “release date’ Q1 2014, which I think has passed as well.

Update #57 from the kickstarter in March 28

I don’t think we’ll have a surprise release tomorrow Smile but I don’t think it’ll take long.

Total Posts: 133

Joined 2009-12-05

PM

Pegasus Prime for the PC was the game I was waiting for and I just finished it. Now I am replaying Buried in Time.

Total Posts: 880

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

jbhypno - 14 April 2014 12:49 PM

Pegasus Prime for the PC was the game I was waiting for and I just finished it. Now I am replaying Buried in Time.

Same here, also replaying Tex Murphy Overseer now that GOG released the DVD version. lol

Stuart Bradley Newsom - Naughty Shinobi || Our Game: Shadow Over Isolation

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top