• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

What’s on the horizon?

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

I would like to try J.U.L.I.A. as well but there are so many games coming out nowadays! I can’t play them all.

Total Posts: 643

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

It’s tough. There are still games from the past couple years that I haven’t played (A New Beginning, Book of Unwritten Tales, etc.).

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Oh man. Life sucks in so many different ways. Wink

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I’m really looking forward to “Virtue’s Last Reward” - I hope it is a classic adventure game that I’ll play many times.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I’m also really looking forward to “Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask” - it is very well regarded in Japan and we should see a North America version before the year is over.

Thumbs Up

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

Mikekelly - 08 July 2012 07:59 PM

I’m also really looking forward to “Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask” - it is very well regarded in Japan and we should see a North America version before the year is over.

Thumbs Up

Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney should be coming to our shores as well since Level 5 aren’t jerks like Capcom.

Total Posts: 119

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

The first episode of Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller should be coming out relatively soon, looking forward to that.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Mikekelly - 08 July 2012 07:59 PM

Thumbs Up

thejobloshow - 08 July 2012 08:36 PM

Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney should be coming to our shores as well since Level 5 aren’t jerks like Capcom.

They’ll be 3DS exclusive, I reckon?  Embarassed  Cry

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2007-07-06

PM

thank you for all your replies guys. I guess I’m looking for something which isn’t out there. I want to see a new kind of adventure game with an open world like Just Cause or GTA, 3rd person or 1st, with lots of objectives and stunning graphics and lots of inventory collecting. Hidden Objects sometimes surprise us with new exciting little puzzles but I really like the creative ones like Drawn series. More of that would be ok while we wait for the big releases.  Heart

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

“They’ll be 3DS exclusive, I reckon?”

But of course. The 3DS is shaping up to be another first class adventure game platform like the DS is.

My 3DS XL arrives in a month - I’ll be in adventure game heaven then!

Content  Content

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Zoe Castillo - 10 July 2012 03:10 PM

I want to see a new kind of adventure game with an open world like Just Cause or GTA, 3rd person or 1st, with lots of objectives and stunning graphics and lots of inventory collecting.

What about that new Secret World game? I haven’t played it but it looks like exactly what you described. Plus it’s Funcom.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top