• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diego

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

QUIZ: “With This Easel” + BONUS. (ENDED!)

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

That was a fantastic quiz, chris! It really added an original feature of adding user-posted screenshots Tongue And congratulations to my counterparts SD, Karlok and LK for beating my a$$ even in the bonus section! Cry

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thanks diego, adding the screenshot bonus was certainly an experience - I was overwhelmed by both the number of very interesting screenshots posted & the enthusiasm to do so!!!

I’m very tired so I will update the overview of all bonus screenshots very late tomorrow but will slot in the answers shortly!

Anyway here are the results - please let me know if I’ve miscounted & forgive me - I will rectify again late tomorrow: EDIT: There is a discrepancy - HandsFree is 4th (total points 35) & kate me (total points 34) 5th - oops I will sort it out! - sorry HandsFree! 

That’s usually it from me but I had an idea a couple of days ago so: The top 3 win a rosette each & they & everyone else earn immortal life in my gallery! Hope you like it! 

Thank you EVERYONE for taking part!

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

That’s a great idea for the awards, Chrissie! Thumbs Up Thanks for all your hard work putting this one together.

Your score is definitely a masterpiece, SweetD.!  Congrats to you and Karlock for keeping me daubing away at those screenshots.    Wink

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 473

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

That is so cool chrissie…....thank you!

I will remember this little gem for a long time to come:

Gilbert & the Chemystical Island

Total Posts: 783

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

I enjoyed your quiz, and it reminded me I still have a lot of ag’s to play! Smile

Good job guys! SweetD, congrats!

I am baaaaaaaack!

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Thank you for yet another wonderful quiz, chrissie, and for that beautifully made gallery. It will hold a special place in my heart. Heart

Thank you all for the lovely words and congratulations to all the other winners, Lady K, HandsFree, Karlok and everyone else!  Thumbs Up  Grin  

Lady Kestrel - 15 February 2014 08:15 PM

Your score is definitely a masterpiece, SweetD.!  Congrats to you and Karlock for keeping me daubing away at those screenshots.    Wink

Lady K you were just 8 points behind me and I wouldn’t have won if it wasn’t for the wonderful gallery Mystery Manor has.

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thanks everyone - it was a lot of fun for me too & I loved fiddling around with the gallery idea once it came in my head! I’ve now reposted the scores & the gallery pic to rectify my mistake (I don’t know how I did that - what’s so hard about adding 4 to 30!)

I will add the later screenshots submitted to the 1st post tomorrow evening to group them altogether for anyone that’s interested as I’m too tired tonight.

I’m now looking forward to taking part in someone else’s quiz….....

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I’ve updated the submitted screenshots on page 1 & a very big oooooooops! when I realised that I hadn’t posted the titles which I intended to do on Saturday, so if you’re tearing your hair out over the names of the games those wonderful screenshots come from they are there now at the top of the 2nd post! I also missed a point for SweetDalilah so the scores have been updated! If anyone else sees that they have been cheated just let me know - please!

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Thanks for posting the names of the bonus pics, as I missed quite a few.

Interesting that the Cassandra Galleries is in the quiz, when I thought it wasn’t after my first and only guess turned out to be wrong. My guess and the correct pic are similar, yet it didn’t occur to me to try a second time.  Meh

PS: I am working on a quiz, a much smaller one. Not sure when it will be finished, not sure if enough people are interested in doing another one. The number of participants seems to be decreasing.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Hi Karlok, I remember now that I did post the bonus screenshot answers shortly after the quiz ended - but it was in my 1st post & didn’t notice I’d exceeded the character count so it never appeared!

You posted some very interesting screenshots but as my Cassandra Galleries one was cropped I can see why you didn’t connect it with the one you posted so here’s the full screenhot:

Please keep working on your quiz! I would though suggest waiting a couple of weeks before posting it! I’m not sure participants have declined - it just varies & there are enough competitive quiz lovers here as well as a few members who like to tap in from time to time to guess the few screenshots they know to make it worthwhile - so go for it!

When you’re ready I would also suggest posting in Quiz Announcements - there’s a link in TimovieMan’s Recommendations and important/popular threads towards the top of the forum page. I’m looking forward to it! 

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Chrissie—thanks, this was a lot of fun!  Laughing  I’ve been going over the answers and wondering how I managed to not remember some of the scenes. A very challenging, innovative quiz.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thank you Becky! If someone else had posted the quiz I doubt that I would have recognised many of the screenshots myself!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top