• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

IronCretin

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

QUIZ: “With This Easel” + BONUS. (ENDED!)

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

K2

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Larger pics are now posted - I just forgot to make sure I was uploading to Image Shack on ‘fullsize’ instead of their default size!

Karlok - 06 February 2014 12:55 AM

Damn it, I remembered four adventures with easels, checked them and none are in the quiz.  There must be HUNDREDS of adventures with easels!

Thanks for your great screenshots Karlok but it would be helpful if you could reference them in the post Pic 1, Pic 2 or whatever. I will credit you the two points just as soon as you’ve sent me a PM to tell me the titles as per ‘rules’! I’m looking forward to the hundreds more easels!

Talking about rules, my one about posting a FULL screenshot has been ignored but never mind - SweetDalilah you just go ahead & crop your screenshots!

Why don’t we guess the bonus pics as well for even more bonus points? Cool Not that I recognize them, except that D2 is already in the quiz. Tongue

diego - 06 February 2014 07:08 AM

Why don’t we guess the bonus pics as well for even more bonus points?

Really, bad chrissie Pan Wanting all the games for herself:

but perhaps she’s planning on a sequel with those pics? Tongue

You’ve sussed me out diego & just ruined my plans for posting a quiz where I start off by announcing the winners!

Seriously, if you think it’s a good idea to guess your pics too I can put them altogether towards the end of the quiz (not before please as I will just get in a complete muddle!!!) what do you think? 

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Hey, only someone called Jerry (hi Jerry!) and me? How about it, HandsFree, SweetDalilah, Diego, Gabe?

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Thanks for the bigger pics, Chrissie.  I does make a difference.

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I can’t tell you how frustrating it is when the pics come out too small Lady Kestrel!

I’ve updated now - please let me know if I’ve missed anything!

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

chrissie - 06 February 2014 06:28 PM

Seriously, if you think it’s a good idea to guess your pics too I can put them altogether towards the end of the quiz (not before please as I will just get in a complete muddle!!!) what do you think? 

Thanks for the larger pics, chrissie. Btw I think it’s fine enough as it is, and even if you put the bonus pics for guessing that it should be only for fun (not counted for points) since some of us posted the whole pics and some of us only segments, so some are harder to guess and some easier. Smile

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

D3

D4

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Hi SweetDalilah, thank you for the screenshots - the 2nd one is great but the 1st one is really a poster stand rather than an easel so I’m sorry that I’m not going to accept that one. But - 1 point!

I hear you when you’re saying about others guessing your screenshot when others have cropped & you haven’t. I’ll add the submitted screenshots to a mini-quiz for fun, that doesn’t affect main scores, towards the end of next week!

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

chrissie - 07 February 2014 03:52 PM

Hi SweetDalilah, thank you for the screenshots - the 2nd one is great but the 1st one is really a poster stand rather than an easel so I’m sorry that I’m not going to accept that one. But - 1 point!

Really? It even said it was an easel in the walkthrough, and I’ve spent so long searching for it Cry Foot in mouth

Here’s this one instead of it

D5

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

B3

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

SweetDalilah - 07 February 2014 04:07 PM
chrissie - 07 February 2014 03:52 PM

Really? It even said it was an easel in the walkthrough, and I’ve spent so long searching for it Cry Foot in mouth

Hi SweetDalilah, maybe it was bad translation? but your next screenshot is great!

diego, I’ve seen that screenshot so many times & overlooked it (aaaaagh!)

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

K3

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

RULES UPDATE FOR BONUS SCREENSHOTS

As some screenshots are being posted cropped (Karlok Pan Love the pic BTW) everyone else can do the same!

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Sorry Chrissie. I was in two minds about it, but if I’d posted the entire screenshot everybody would have known what game it was.

K4

K5

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Nice pics Karlok!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top