• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

LadyLinda

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Tuesday 4 February 2014

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

Although its pathfinding is probably the worst I’ve ever encountered in a video game, where clicking on something nearby can send your character slowly walking all over distant parts of the screen before finally arriving where you clicked, 3 Skulls of the Toltecs (1996)  does have decent voice acting and a lot of locations open to explore in any order you wish rather early in the game which many may find appealing.

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I quite liked the game. Not a masterpiece, but so what.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

I like this game too, it’s no masterpiece, but it’s certainly a lot better than its 3D sequels. Gonna give it a replay sometime soon, now that it’s compatible with ScummVM. It’s been a long time since I played it.

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 270

Joined 2003-09-11

PM

It used to be one of the most expensive AG at ebay, I guess because the English release was limited to the UK.
I’m a proud owner of an original copy, but I’m afraid it’s not as valuable as it used to be.
Other ‘valuable’ English AGs i own include Orion Burger, the Neverhood, Duckman and Touche.
Funny thing is though that German versions are easy to get, but somehow those are not as popular Wink.

Of course weird, rare boxed copies are another story ( GK1 or DOTT, anyone Smile )

Max: Right! We’ll travel through this dimensional portal on the top of the bar!
Sam: That’s spilled beer, rockhead.
Max: Oh in that case ...

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top