• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Mobile Friendly Website

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2013-04-25

PM

Hello!

I did a search around but couldn’t find anything similar to my question.  Is it possible to make the main website more mobile friendly?  For example, when I move my cursor over the Games or Articles headings, a drop-down menu appears.  But I can’t reach any of the subtopics on the games and article pages using my smartphone. As a result, I’m only able to see the main topic pages (which doesn’t list the subtopics).

Games Played: Ace Attorney (PW 1-3, Apollo Justice, Miles Investigation), Hotel Dusk and Last Window, Professor Layton (Curious Village, Diabolical Box, Unwound Future, Lost Specter), 999 and Zero Escape, Walking Dead S1-2, Trace Memory, Area-X, Time Hollow, Ghost Trick, Indian Jones FoA   Currently Playing: Portal 2, PL - Miracle Mask, Dangan Ronpa

Total Posts: 244

Joined 2011-02-27

PM

We would love to, and shortly after the last site relaunch a dedicated mobile site was in development for a while. However we had some issues with correctly redirecting requests to the mobile site depending on your device—and sometimes on the PC it would still display the mobile site. Hadn’t been able to figure out a solution so it kind of stranded there.

It would be cool if our design was responsive (i.e. the site design adapts automatically when seen on mobile) but that’s not likely to happen any time soon. Sorry Frown

I know on iOS the drop-down menus work correctly. I take it you’re using an Android device?

Retired AG founder

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2013-04-25

PM

Oh I understand. Yes I’m using a Samsung Galaxy 3.  Hm… how about a website map or index? I don’t mind typing it in search to use it so you don’t have to redesign the site layout. Then again I don’t know if maybe I’m the only one that uses that sort of feature.

Games Played: Ace Attorney (PW 1-3, Apollo Justice, Miles Investigation), Hotel Dusk and Last Window, Professor Layton (Curious Village, Diabolical Box, Unwound Future, Lost Specter), 999 and Zero Escape, Walking Dead S1-2, Trace Memory, Area-X, Time Hollow, Ghost Trick, Indian Jones FoA   Currently Playing: Portal 2, PL - Miracle Mask, Dangan Ronpa

Total Posts: 244

Joined 2011-02-27

PM

I think actually making the dropdown menus more mobile friendly is probably the most attainable improvement on this. I’ll look into it when I have time!

Retired AG founder

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top