• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Friday 24 January 2014

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

Curly’s Adventure (*) is a game from the late 90s that never came to be. Unable to find a publisher, development was halted and the game never finished. The demo that was used to pitch the game to publishers was released for free by the developers though, and can be found on the Internet to play. It’s from there that I took this screenshot.

As it’s not even an official demo, it is pretty limited in play, but it doesn’t seem too bad to me. Who knows? It might have turned out to be a decent game. Or maybe not.

*There’s no release date on this entry for the obvious reason that it was never actually released. The development started circa 1995 though.

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

The images I’ve been posting have looked a little off to me this month and I just figured out that Image Shack is converting my pictures to friggin jpegs for some reason. The majority of you probably don’t care, but I have re-uploaded this entire month of SotD pictures on another image site and have updated the original SotD posts with these new images. Just go back and save them again if you like your images pure like I do. Death to compression artifacts!!!

Total Posts: 813

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

It was very obvious in the Oo-Topos screenshot.

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

I played this demo a long time ago, it was decent enough as far as I can remember. Shame it never got published.

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top