• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Thursday 5 July 2012

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Is it Friday already???

Al Lowe mentioned that, if the first Larry remake is successful, they plan to work their way through the whole series. I’m curious about what they’ll do about the second one, which is certainly the most dated design-wise (some ridiculous puzzles, lots of random deaths, dead ends…), and also story-wise (what are they going to do with the KGB agents?).

Still, it had some good moments, including the two running gags that are shown on this screenshot: “You find <adjective> women sexy” and the barber shops.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Kuru i suggest, you start to keep your opinion about the scenes for yourself , sorry, but its getting annoying (Blade Runner, DotT,  and now LSL2)

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

WHAT?!?

Are you feeling okay, Advie?

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

You know, for all these years, I’ve been mad at Fien every time she would throw her hands up in the air, tell everyone to go fuck themselves and delete her posts. But today, I’m going to do exactly that.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Fien - 05 July 2012 11:59 AM

WHAT?!?

Are you feeling okay, Advie?

I said am sorry kuru, and i am ok fien… but i dont this comment to be understood in bad way,

its just annoy me the the scene of the day to be stated as something wrong with it(the game) like the case earlier with KQ2 ... it just annoys me… i can not TELL this.

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

Kurufinwe - 05 July 2012 12:01 PM

You know, for all these years, I’ve been mad at Fien every time she would throw her hands up in the air, tell everyone to go fuck themselves and delete her posts. But today, I’m going to do exactly that.

Hehe… and now I’m mad at you for deleting a perfectly fine Scene of the Day and your perfectly fine comment! 

@Advie. You don’t have the right to tell anybody here to keep their opinion about a game to themselves, just because YOU don’t like their opinion.

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Kurufinwe - 05 July 2012 12:01 PM

LOL! You mean:

P.S. I didn’t like today’s game anyway.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Fien - 05 July 2012 12:46 PM

@Advie. You don’t have the right to tell anybody here to keep their opinion about a game to themselves, just because YOU don’t like their opinion.

not anyone, the one who is giving the scene, this should be neutral isnt it?.

anyway, i might seriously got effected by the Nature of my Current Country Revolution and i had gone Crazy

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

Just want to throw in my support here, I really like your efforts with scene of the day. That way I get introduced to a lot of games I’ve never even heard about and get to revisit some of my favorites of the past :-)

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Advie - 05 July 2012 11:10 AM

Kuru i suggest, you start to keep your opinion about the scenes for yourself , sorry, but its getting annoying (Blade Runner, DotT,  and now LSL2)

Pan

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I’ve been enjoying these scenes as well.  Please don’t give it up, Kurufinwe (and Fien).  For every screen you post there will be somebody who disagrees with your assessment of the game, and nobody has the right to tell you what to think.  I find all of it very interesting.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Agrees with Lady Kestrel. I hardly ever post in these threads, but I always check them out and enjoy them.
Keep up the good work Kuru and Fien!

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I enjoy looking to see what scenes have been posted too!

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

You have my full support too Kuru! I like these daily threads!! Not to mention a number of games made known to me through your posted scenes!!

Don’t give up!!

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

WHAT?!? You can’t do that! lol.

Screw it, I’ll post one:

I just bought this off eBay the other day. It’s The Space Adventure for the Sega CD from 1991. It was considered a poor man’s Snatcher from Hudson Soft and it certainly has an uninspired title, but I think it looks tops.

Tongue

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2011-03-08

PM

I also like Kuru’s more critical impressions.

Only fawning over things like Advie seems to want is DULL.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top