• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoLady Kestrelwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

QUIZ: Play that Funky Music 2: Encore

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thank you wilco! - I’m glad you enjoyed it! (I did have another one ready but now for a few weeks time - months time) - I’ve got to fiddle around to get a tad more detail into some of the screenshots so it’s not too frustrating - you live & learn!!

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Thanks, chrissie! Thumbs Up  Actually, I thought the “pointing system” is interesting… I’ve tried something similar with FMV Oasis quiz, though in it you would already know how many points you’re trying to achieve. In this quiz, it was about a little intuition & strategy as well.

chrissie - 20 January 2014 12:28 PM

As for no 37, kudos to you HandsFree for identifying it on such a small detail, but looking at the pic I thought that ‘Mozart’ was an excellent guess!

I couldn’t believe it was not Mozart! Hell, he even has the same blue coat & pony tail Tongue

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Well here’s the full screenshot for no 37! I even tried You Tube to no avail to try & get a closer screenshot! I agree diego that anyone could be forgiven for thinking that was Mozart ........until he turns around!!!

Total Posts: 183

Joined 2008-03-28

PM

Ha, I go to sleep and suddenly everything has been guessed. Nerd
Well done SweetDalilah and Wilco!

As for no 37, kudos to you HandsFree for identifying it on such a small detail

I have played Mozart and couldn’t remember him playing an organ so I dismissed that early on; a bit embarrassing that I didn’t recognize the actual Mozart pic.
For 37 I just googled ‘adventuregame organ’ and found it quickly. The player is hard to see but the organ looks very specific with those wooden curly things (or is that cheating?).

Anyway, thanks chrissie for another fun quiz.  Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Wow SweetDalilah! you managed to sweep up most of the remaining answers so thank you & everyone for taking part!!! As for no 37, kudos to you HandsFree for identifying it on such a small detail, but looking at the pic I thought that ‘Mozart’ was an excellent guess!

Yay, I can’t believe I won, and it was once again at chrissie’s quiz! Thank you chrissie, and everyone else. Grin I was lucky that I was awake at that time, because if I wasn’t there I’m sure HandsFree would have guessed them all. Grin I must admit that I used the text written on 1 and 34 to find the games (shame on me ) and I recognised the interface on 4. as being an Agon game and took a lucky guess. Wink

Congratulations to HandsFree and wilco once again , and thank you for a lovely quiz chrissie.   Thumbs Up

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top