• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Just Adventure Shop

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2006-09-05

PM

I used to use the Just Adventure site, many years ago.
Since then its become a digital shop as well.
Which, I, unfortuanly made the mistake of buying from.
Of the 3 games I purchased, only one actually works correctly.
I have contacted them two times concerning this.
But they dont bother to respond,and its been over two weeks.
Anyone else here that have experienced problems with these guys?

Really, its a shame, JA were so great when Randy was still alive.

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2013-12-23

PM

I’ve had similar problems.

I bought a bundle of 3 games a year and a half ago. The download links were only available for a short time, so I had to download them immediately and can never download them again, because the links they emailed me are now invalid.

When I tried to play the first one, the download link was incorrect and I couldn’t unlock it because I had the key to the correct game. (I bought Aura and the download link ended up being for Aura 2.) After contacting support, they ended up giving me a link to the correct game - which was again time limited so I could only download it once. The game ended up working.

I tried to play the second game recently. The version of The Black Mirror they had available for download is an old version which has bugs that crash your game. I wrote about that one a few posts down.
http://www.adventuregamers.com/forums/viewthread/2833/

Still haven’t received a solution from Just Adventure Support - been waiting since 23/12/13.

I ended up solving my problem by getting another copy of the game and replacing the corrupt files with working ones but would still like the files from Just Adventure themselves in case I want to play again in the future, which I probably will - I’m enjoying the game.

Don’t know what will happen when I want to play the third game. Maybe it will work the first time! Surely they can’t have screwed up all three game downloads.

On the bright side, I didn’t spend a lot of money on them because it was a promo, but it’s certainly put me off ever buying anything from them again.

[UPDATE]

I received a new link to download the latest version of the game after specifically requesting one from Just Adventure support and the new download seems to be working properly.

Still not enough to get me to buy from them again, but at least support do try eventually to help.

Joined 2006-09-05

PM

I bought The Path, 2 years ago, its not even listed in my account.
This is why I still prefer boxed games.
I use some digital shops, like GoG, DotEmu and Steam.
But JA has lost me as a customer, thats for sure.

Joined 2006-09-05

PM

My download links has expired.
And they didnt even answer my questions.
I am NEVER buying a game from these scums again.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top