• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Saturday 11 January 2014

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

Hell: A Cyberpunk Thriller (1994) is a rather bizarre game with Dennis Hopper playing a demon from Hell, Grace Jones playing the main villain, and Stephanie Seymour as, um… token hot chick? She doesn’t do much. Anyway, I enjoyed exploring the Hell sections but overall it’s a pretty mediocre game.

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

I would never, ever (like in a thousand years) guess this screenshot was taken from Hell: A Cyberpunk Thriller. Looks like a much newer game to me.

Bastich, your “guess the screenshot” quiz with the pictures like the ones you post here would be the ultimate challenge/hell for the players/AG screens guessers.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

zobraks - 11 January 2014 05:05 AM

Bastich, your “guess the screenshot” quiz with the pictures like the ones you post here would be the ultimate challenge/hell for the players/AG screens guessers.

and now Bastich would take that seriously and you wont show up at his quiz (as usual) Tongue

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Why, of course.

If there is a prize, though…

Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

zobraks - 11 January 2014 12:45 PM

Why, of course.

If there is a prize, though…

thats no adventurer spirit !

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Maybe it isn’t, but I can’t play quizzes just to entertain the public, you know.
Sooner or later you got to ask yourself a question “What’s there in it for me?”

Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

the competing with the community is all that is!

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

zobraks - 11 January 2014 03:15 PM

Maybe it isn’t, but I can’t play quizzes just to entertain the public, you know.

Your ego will glow with pride and satisfaction at a job well done.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

I would never, ever (like in a thousand years) guess this screenshot was taken from Hell: A Cyberpunk Thriller. Looks like a much newer game to me.

That is actually one of the most memorable shots from the game for me because there is a terrible action sequence you have to get past to see it and it felt kind of like a reward to me.

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Karlok - 11 January 2014 06:35 PM
zobraks - 11 January 2014 03:15 PM

Your ego will glow with pride and satisfaction at a job well done.

The last time I tried to pay my grocery bill with pride and satisfaction the grocer kicked me in the ass.

BTW, I won quizzes so many times that I’m afraid of exploding with joy pride & satisfaction.

Hell, I KNOW I’m exaggerating, but still…

Bastich - 11 January 2014 11:57 PM

That is actually one of the most memorable shots from the game for me because there is a terrible action sequence you have to get past to see it and it felt kind of like a reward to me.

It may be the most memorable/remarkable scene from the game, but since I haven’t seen it before (and I’ve seen quite a few AG screenshots all over the Internet) and since I reckon you can count folks here who have played Hell: A Cyberpunk Thriller on fingers of one hand (after pulling the hand in and out of a working corn kernel peeling machine), I suppose(d) it would’ve been a toughie to guess.

Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 813

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

FWIW, I’ve played it. People here generally know a lot of obscure games, so I’m not sure why you’re assuming they missed this one.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

He’s just jealous that some others here play more AGs than he does. Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top