• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Broken Sword 5 Stuck!

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2004-09-25

PM

I’m in Hobbs’ studio with the portfolio open looking at the sketch I can’t flick through any pages and there is no blue back arrow to leave either? The only thing that appears is an eye to look at the sketch. Please could you help me? I’m so frustrated having to keep reloading the game to see if it’s fixed!

Therma is missing presumed DEAD!?

I never misenthropated anything

Malaclypse is a NUT!

Nathan Drake is a Babe!

Total Posts: 187

Joined 2013-11-12

PM

The page-flick button should appear around the middle of the empty page, but I actually encountered the same error as you; the button just wouldn’t appear no matter what I did. In the end I had to restart from an older save (the button appeared w/o any problems). I had a file just outside Hobb’s studio, luckily.

“Rationality, that was it. No esoteric mumbo jumbo could fool that fellow. Lord, no! His two feet were planted solidly on God’s good earth” - Ellery Queen, The Lamp of God

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2004-09-25

PM

Tantei KID - 25 December 2013 07:58 AM

I actually encountered the same error as you.

Thanks for the help, I went back and restarted from a save and it was fine the Next Page text appeared lol. I’m happy that I can continue on with the game which I’m loving so much the artwork is so amazing!

Therma is missing presumed DEAD!?

I never misenthropated anything

Malaclypse is a NUT!

Nathan Drake is a Babe!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top