• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissiediegoJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Saturday 21 December 2013

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

Igor: Objective Uikokahonia (1994) was the first game made by Pendulo Studios, who are most well known for the Runaway games.

Total Posts: 813

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

This one has been forever on my “to play” list. Is it any good?

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Wow! Looks much more stylish than their Runnaway games!

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Getting the girl of his dreams is a project for Igor, but the name of the game is Igor: Objective Uikokahonia. The boxed version is a collector’s item. I only played the free first part, which was okay.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

Karlok - 21 December 2013 05:45 AM

Getting the girl of his dreams is a project for Igor, but the name of the game is Igor: Objective Uikokahonia. The boxed version is a collector’s item. I only played the free first part, which was okay.

I have no idea how I made that mistake. I guess I was just really tired when I posted…

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

Antrax - 21 December 2013 02:04 AM

This one has been forever on my “to play” list. Is it any good?

I don’t really have any strong feelings either way on this game. It’s pretty mediocre.

Total Posts: 2060

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

A very good, funny and “sunny” game. One of the best LucasArts-inspired adventures for sure. At least I prefer it to Amazon Queen, Gilbert Goodmate, Cirque De Zale and such.

PC means personal computer

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Great game apart from the fact that it’s not that long. Also, beware of the maze near the end.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Doom - 21 December 2013 02:58 PM

A very good, funny and “sunny” game. One of the best LucasArts-inspired adventures for sure. At least I prefer it to Amazon Queen, Gilbert Goodmate, Cirque De Zale and such.

I’d say any LucasArts-inspired game is better than Gilbert Goodmate. Blab-chatter-babble-talk-talk-talk.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top