• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Home/Away Round 2

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Congratulations, Chrissie and HandsFree!  You both got several tough ones that I just couldn’t figure out. Thumbs Up

Thanks for the quizzes, Advie!  They were fun!  Smile

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 183

Joined 2008-03-28

PM

Well done Chrissie and Lady Kestrel!
Nice quiz and rewardpicture Advie. Sorry I spoiled it by not having an avatar.  Confused

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

TimovieMan - 28 November 2013 06:20 PM

Good thing I’m a bystander at the award ceremony because I certainly felt like one in this quiz… Tongue

I am myself a bystander at most of the quizzes either I am so dumb or just don’t wanna make an effort to remember .

Lady Kestrel - 28 November 2013 06:29 PM

Thanks for the quizzes, Advie!  They were fun!  Smile

You are most welcome Ladyk

HandsFree - 29 November 2013 05:49 AM

Nice quiz and rewardpicture Advie. Sorry I spoiled it by not having an avatar.  Confused

thanks Handsfree, but you didn’t spoil anything I guess your name is shining already I liked after I finished with the image.

I actually knew that Jabod like bikes so I chose Ben as his Avatar, and I also wanted to do the same I did with Diego and Kate me’s by putting different new images of their avatars but because of my ignorance I didn’t know what LadyK or Timoviwman avatars represent in the 1st place Meh , so I had to do with what I already know .

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Wow! - I can’t believe I won with so few points between such worthy adversaries. I truly believed I would be pipped at the post! (Not that it would have mattered!)

Thank you for the congrats, & Advie for the wonderful poster & presenting such an enjoyable quiz made all the more interesting by your jokers!

As for the un-guessed joker - I did look through a lot of the Sam & Max screenshots but obviously in the wrong place as I’ve now found it by Googling!

The most tricky joker I thought was the Simon the Sorcerer one which I browsed screens for to try & find that **** (Sam & Max) door & spotted the palm trees & ship porthole!

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Advie - 29 November 2013 09:57 AM

I actually knew that Jabod like bikes so I chose Ben as his Avatar, and I also wanted to do the same I did with Diego and Kate me’s by putting different new images of their avatars but because of my ignorance I didn’t know what LadyK or Timoviwman avatars represent in the 1st place Meh , so I had to do with what I already know .

Cheers Advie - I was wondering where Ben had come from.

One day I’ll get meself a suitable avatar. Anyone know of any games that have a really ugly mould within?

Life is what it is.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

chrissie - 29 November 2013 10:07 AM

Wow! - I can’t believe I won with so few points between such worthy adversaries. I truly believed I would be pipped at the post! (Not that it would have mattered!)

yes it was very tight competition between you and LadyK and Handsfree, believe me I didn’t count the score not one time through the whole process, and it was a surprise that one joker can settle the hand.

You also were very good with guiding me through the quiz with correcting wrong screen and animating me to go for the 2nd round.

congrats chrissie ,ladyK and handsfree Wink

Total Posts: 783

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

It was a fun quiz, Advie! Wink and you put togheter a nice[s]AG spit contest[/s]surprise pic ! Laughing
Great job, guys!

@ Jabod
An avatar would be nice…
(...says someone who haven’t changed her avatar in 3 years. Laughing Crazy )

I am baaaaaaaack!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

kate me - 29 November 2013 12:37 PM

[s]AG spit contest[/s]

LOOOOOOL , cracked me up really!!, though I have seen it coming, but you know.. I kept Guybrush out of the party for this bad behavior Grin

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Jabod - 29 November 2013 10:17 AM

One day I’ll get meself a suitable avatar. Anyone know of any games that have a really ugly mould within?

The Neverhood is bound to have one. Tongue

kate me - 29 November 2013 12:37 PM

(...says someone who haven’t changed her avatar in 3 years. Laughing Crazy )

Apart from Christmas hats and different sizes, mine has been Dilbert for over a decade and across multiple forums… Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top