• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceanchrissieGabriel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Name ___ Adventure Games

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

This is an easy game that can be fun.  The person who is “it” sets the task by asking the players to name a certain number of adventure games with certain characteristics.  Whoever completes the answer first then sets the next task.  There’s no need to wait for confirmation, but anyone can challenge the answers.  Also, if no one answers within a reasonable amount of time, say a day or two, the task setter must give the answer and set another task.

Here’s the first task:
Name 3 games with a slider puzzle.  Smile

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Samorost (1,2), Tiny big bang , Machinarium

name an adventure that played by texting plus the pointing and clicking remains .

yea I am giving myself away Wink

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Eric the Unready, Larry 7, Spellcasting

Name 3 adventures with dragons

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 783

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

This sounds fun!

DELETED

I am baaaaaaaack!

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Discworld, Simon the Sorcerer, QFGV

Name 5 adventures with a non-human protagonist

edit: Oops! Kate me’s turn Tongue

Total Posts: 783

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

No trouble… Done! Wink
Inherit the earth, Primordia, Stupid invaders, Blazing dragons & Tequila and boom boom

Name 3 ag’s with dwarfs Laughing

I am baaaaaaaack!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Simon the Sorcerer, King’s Quest VI: Heir Today, Gone Tomorrow and The Hobbit

Name 3 adventures where you can say “I’m selling these fine leather jackets”. Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Fate of Atlantis, Monkey Island 1/2 (I’m sure there’re couple of non-LucasArts adventures also, but I can’t remember it now)

Name 4 adventures where you have a wallet in your inventory

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Fun thread! Cool

Callahan’s Crosstime Saloon, Lost Horizon, Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards, Phantasmagoria 2: A Puzzle of Flesh

Name 3 adventure games that feature the infamous “slide paper under the door, use thin object in keyhole, obtain key from other side of the door”-puzzle.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

The Whispered World
Sam & Max Hit the Road
JP 3: Legacy of Time
A Vampyre Story
Everlight: Of Magic and Power

Name 4 adventures with winter scenes.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Sam&Max;, Primordia, The Whispered World, Orknyt and Journey of a Roach

damn beaten by Lady Kestrel

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

This is a fun thread!

OK, let’s see…

Quest for Glory V
Fahrenheit
Mask of Eternity
Christmas Quest (dammit, I could have just guessed CQ1, CQ2, CQ3)

Name 4 adventures in which a character from the game sings a song.

Total Posts: 2060

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

Gabriel Knight, Space Quest 4, Larry 7, Freddy Pharkas, Callahan’s Crosstime Saloon

Name 3 adventures with an alien in the lead.

PC means personal computer

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

U.F.O.s/Gnap
Stupid Invaders
Chewy: Esc from F5

Name 5 adventure games with mazes.

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Igor: Objective Uikokahonia, The Black Mirror, Monkey Island 2, Sam Peters, Gabriel Knight 2

Name 2 adventures where sidekicks are noticeably smarter than their companions/main characters.

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

The Feeble Files
The Dig

Name 3 adventure games with a puzzle that has at least 3 distinct solutions (only one game from any given series, please)

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top