• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Downfall

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2007-05-15

PM

I downloaded ‘Downfall’ from ‘Gamers Gate’ and found right at the conclusion that the game closes down and an error message pops up.

I tried re-downloading the game and playing through a second time but it keeps happening at the same point.

Has anyone experienced this problem before?

I’ve contacted ‘Harvester Games’ but haven’t had a response yet.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Gamersgate , ,maybe you have no idea about the number of complains toward games crashes from Gamersgate .try to report it to them as much as you can and they maybe will fix this issue..
my experience :
i had an issue before with Gamersgate it was Still Life2 they made me an offer to download it again . didn’t work so they offered me to choose another game with the same range of credits and i went for overclocked !

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2007-05-15

PM

Thanks Advie I’ll give that a try!

My initial response was to contact them straight away but I saw a little disclaimer stating to contact the game creators if it’s a game issue.

I’m not hearing any response so I’ll contact Gamersgate now!

Total Posts: 22

Joined 2012-09-26

PM

Hi, I had this problem as well actually! I just played it in windowed mode and it was all good. Hope this helps Smile

Total Posts: 106

Joined 2003-09-13

PM

Sorry about that! So you know - GamersGate have updated their version to 1.4, which is playable through to the end without any crash. GOG will soon be selling 1.4. For the sake of a few interface updates, it’s probably best you have the version that doesn’t crash. Sadly, no “new” updates can be made, the source is… well, it burned.

The version you’re playing with the crash is 2.0 (the one we’ve had changed down to 1.4), this is a known error in the code in one of the endings, sorry.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top