• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Tuesday 5 November 2013

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

Hmm. I wonder what the deal is with that purple tentacle? It looks familiar for some reason. Anyway, the game is Tony Tough and the Night of Roasted Moths (1997), featuring a nerdy P.I. investigating the theft of candy on Halloween. The game predominantly takes place in an amusement park, which is always a positive for me. It was pretty decent as I recall and has a harder difficulty for those who want more challenge.

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Not counting the thirty days of Goregasm, this the first time you have posted a pic from a game already used by Kurufinwe.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

I quite liked this game, but I find the protagonist’s nasal voice to be a bit annoying, even though it’s well acted. Though not the best of the lot, this should be on your “to play list” if you’re into the 90’s 2D cartoon/comedy games.

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

Karlok - 04 November 2013 09:42 PM

Not counting the thirty days of Goregasm, this the first time you have posted a pic from a game already used by Kurufinwe.

Yeah, I gave up on that last month. I never expected to still be doing this after so long and that rule becomes more and more limiting as time goes on. I don’t see the point in sticking to it at this point.

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I was hoping you’d cover every adventure game ever made. Cool You’re the only one who can do it, you’ve played them all!

I never expected to still be doing this after so long and that rule becomes more and more limiting as time goes on.

Over the years I have put together a list of adventures. It’s long but by no means exhaustive. Whenever you post a screenshot from a game on my list, I tick it off. There are still 333 adventures left. Smile

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top