• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CaliMonkSefirVeovis

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Sunday 27 October 2013 (NSFW)

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

WARNING! Graphic imagery follows! Sick Bastich, Inc., shall not be responsible for any damages due to the violent expulsion of stomach contents from viewing the scene below. Proceed with caution!

Wow, this month has flown by. This is the first of the final five shots for the month and is from the game Overclocked (2007). I’m thinking Freddy Krueger did it as the shot is giving me a Dream Warriors vibe…

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Bastich - 26 October 2013 10:43 PM

I’m thinking Freddy Krueger did it as the shot is giving me a Dream Warriors vibe…

well why not!, it feels as if George Lynch had just blown a wall into her cell and snapped her with his axe!

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

One of those games I should play again. I gave it a good but still rather average 3½ and many people have seriously loved the game. I thought it to be cliched and such but another playthrough wouldn’t do harm, might even like it better. It was a grim tale, which is a good thing.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top