• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Sunday 20 October 2013 (NSFW) 

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

WARNING! Graphic imagery follows! Sick Bastich, Inc., shall not be responsible for any damages due to the violent expulsion of stomach contents from viewing the scene below. Proceed with caution!

Today we have a shot from an episode of Kitchen Nightmares. Gordon Ramsay finally snapped and cut this poor girl’s head off for cooking frozen food in the microwave. Either that or it’s a dream sequence from Alpha Polaris (2011), a horror game that takes place in a remote arctic research station. The game wasn’t that bad actually.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Bastich - 19 October 2013 11:56 PM

Alpha Polaris (2011), a horror game that takes place in a remote arctic research station.

So what happened to the head? Did it detach, grow legs and walk away?

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I really liked the game but I don’t remember that shot - as much as I enjoy a game at the time I rarely remember that much about it afterwards anyway! so replays are always good!

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2013-10-21

PM

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

Okay, I went and took another screenshot so you can see what happened to the head:

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top