• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Saturday 23 June 2012

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Damnable Frenchman!

I’ve played all the Sherlock Holmes games by Frogwares except for Silver Earring, and I’ve found that they keep getting better with each episode, so I’m pretty excited about The Testament of SH.

(I had the hardest time taking a decent-looking screenshot from this game. My first intuition was to look in the scene between Lupin and Vicky, and then the finale, but the “cinematography” was so bad in these scenes that I couldn’t find a single interesting shot to use. Finally I found something OK in the scene at the museum. I love this game because I’m a sucker for treasure hunts, but man does it look cheap!)

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2010-08-29

PM

Don’t remember this scene at all… Neutral but a good game overall! Am also very excited about The Testament of SH!  Grin

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

I don’t remember that scene either.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

The British Museum.

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Now it looks more familiar.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 68

Joined 2006-06-06

PM

Worst French accent ever.
The game itself was pretty good, aside from some brutal puzzles, and Watson acting naively.

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

It wasn’t bad, but I found it tedious and stopped playing at Tower of London section. I will give it another go, especially because I did the same with Awakened, and it turned out to be one of the better game I played recently. There’s the Remastered Edition of Nemesis as well.

However, I’m not all that enthusiastic about The Testament.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top