• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Baron_BlubbaCaliMonkchrissiediegoGabrielJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Saturday 5 October 2013 (NSFW) 

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

WARNING! Graphic imagery follows! Sick Bastich, Inc., shall not be responsible for any damages due to the violent expulsion of stomach contents from viewing the scene below. Proceed with caution!

Although it kind of dragged in places, I thought Post Mortem (2002) was a decent game overall. It’s probably most interesting in retrospect as to how certain features were expanded upon and improved for its more popular sequel though.

Total Posts: 473

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I thought Post Mortem was done well for its day.  Enjoyed the story, its setting and it did set the stage for Still Life.

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I don’t remember anything about Post Mortem except that I was impressed enough to lend it to a friend who wanted to try an AG! I had no idea at the time that it wasn’t a good introduction & got my game back a few months later with coffee stains on the box (due to friend’s son with no apology) & the comment that it was too hard!

What does NSFW stand for Bastich?

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

At least you got it back Wink

Post Mortem is one of the few games I have bought but never finished. I lost all interest in it very early in the game, and have never felt the urge to give it another try.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

chrissie - 05 October 2013 10:09 AM

What does NSFW stand for Bastich?

Not Safe For Work Chrissie

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Iznogood - 05 October 2013 10:30 AM

At least you got it back Wink

Post Mortem is one of the few games I have bought but never finished. I lost all interest in it very early in the game, and have never felt the urge to give it another try.

Likewise Iznogood. The 3D made my eyes hurt in the early café scene and I quit soon afterwards. Probably have another go some day.

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 5035

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

It’s the first game I remember playing where your choices at the beginning of the game, e.g. what questions you ask the hotel clerk, determine how you will play the game. Very good for its day.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top