• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

TimovieMan

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Buying Dragon Age 2?

Total Posts: 40

Joined 2009-04-25

PM

This is probably a stupid question, but is there any place to buy a digital download of Dragon Age 2? I checked my usual sources and they’ve failed me - it’s not on Steam, etc.

Any suggestions?

Total Posts: 523

Joined 2010-02-08

PM

EA sells it from their own store/client, called Origin, here. If you’re new to Origin you may want to glance at the FAQ to learn what it is—it’s basically EA’s own version of Steam.

You can also buy DA2 from Amazon, but it still just gets you a code for Origin, so that’s probably only helpful whenever Amazon has a sale price that Origin does not simultaneously have. (It sometimes happens that Amazon sells Steam game codes cheaper than Steam itself may be selling at the time, so I assume but haven’t confirmed that it happens occasionally for Origin games too.)

Total Posts: 40

Joined 2009-04-25

PM

Thanks, that was exactly what I needed. Smile

I tried doing a search for it myself, but Origin was too close to Origins, so I thought it was the wrong game. Wink Most of the other sites that came up in my search seemed sketchy.

I appreciate your help!

Total Posts: 164

Joined 2007-11-25

PM

isthereanydeal.com is a great site for tracking deals on downloadable games. As a bonus it shows a nice selection of webshops.

As an example, this image shows the current state of DA2:

EDIT: This image shows the region “EU1” - the deals and webshops can obviously be quite different for other regions.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top