• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Casual Games

Total Posts: 5034

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

I’m a bit confused. I requested “sponsprship” of BFG freebies by AdventureGamers. The request was denied by Jack, which I thoroughly understood. Because we were denied by AG, we were also denied by BFG, even though I thought it would be in their best interest.

In the second tier of links there is “Casual.” It’s immediately to the left of “Freeware.”

It is the archive of AG’s reviews of casual games. I can’t post to it. Or create a new thread in it.

So, we post Casual Games messages/reviews on the main forum.

Is this the way it is supposed to operate?

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Only staff members can contribute articles to the main site.  Site visitors can write user reviews on the relevant game pages (say, for Royal Detective), post article comments, and create forum threads.

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Not exatly sure that was a relevant answer. Your link took me to a page with no reviews, only an option to buy the game. We are really trying to keep the concept of casual games alive. Some participants are writing some really good reviews. Maybe not up to staff standards, but really good nontheless.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 460

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

It was a completely relevant answer.  There were no reviews on that page because nobody has posted one yet.

You are more than welcome to be the first to do so using the ‘Add review’ button on that page.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, Control: Ultimate Edition
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

I believe you need to be logged in to see the “Add Review” option on a game page, so it’s possible to miss it if you’re not.  It’s there, though.  Smile

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

I perhaps was not logged in. But, Dale is correct. If I’m logged in, I can click on the game; click on User Reviews; click on Add Review and, I guess, write a review. This is a little different than what I was trying to accomplish. I didn’t mind being force-fed a game to review, but I didn’t want to have to buy the game as well. And you know I did not personally want to be the recipient of free games. As of this writing, there are three games available for review. To review them adequately, one must buy them. Which requires that there is a level of interest, which may or not be there. I’ll pass on the information to the Casual Gamers.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 177

Joined 2003-11-15

PM

I don’t understand. Are you complaining that you have to buy games in order to play them?

You can play my game Frasse and the Peas of Kejick for free! (AG review here.)

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top